Cock AND Balls in mouth

@ Sweet N Little, MOCHAakaMOCHA, London Rayne I must say that you have a true talent! If only you lived in Houston.
@ SarahAndFriends, wow, your comment was a turn on .
@ Sweet N Little, MOCHAakaMOCHA, London Rayne If only you lived in Houston. Originally Posted by cockalatte
LOL see under my avatar please.
That's the best part Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
Sorry but I think that looks beyond retarded. If I am in that much displeasure from doing something, I have no business "trying" to do it. If I can do it with ease, I am all for it.
@ SarahAndFriends, wow, your comment was a turn on . Originally Posted by cockalatte
LOL Gag her with that thang! LOL
Sorry but I think that looks beyond retarded. If I am in that much displeasure from doing something, I have no business "trying" to do it. If I can do it with ease, I am all for it. Originally Posted by London Rayne
No need to be sorry, to each their own. Some of us like to be made to do things and get turned on by it.
Crap! The "Another Realm" thing totally went over my darn head...what's new?
I love a good challange ....so therefore i love love deepthroating!!! lol
No need to be sorry, to each their own. Some of us like to be made to do things and get turned on by it. Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
Like me. Though I don't admit it much

So London, You're not into "Forced BJs"? I love it.
Only from someone I am in love with, and I don't tend to meet men who like that much. I don't need any help reaching the bottom if you get my meaning.
Gentlemen, has this ever happened to you? Ladies, have you ever or know of anyone that is capable of doing this?

http://www.spankwire.com/Annette-Thr...p/video245393/ Originally Posted by cockalatte
I'm just now watching this video. Yeah a little too intense for me.
DAYUM.....

Never had that done to me before, WOW

We need to find someone like that in Houston bro...if I do, I'll let you know
You probably don't have saggy balls DED...you did notice that in the equation right?
You probably don't have saggy balls DED...you did notice that in the equation right? Originally Posted by London Rayne

Hmmm, no I didnt notice that.

Mine aren't saggy but I dont have big balls either so maybe you could give it a try on your "Mod only tour"
Hmmm, no I didnt notice that.

Mine aren't saggy but I dont have big balls either so maybe you could give it a try on your "Mod only tour" Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yes most of the guys she was with had saggy ones that you could actually pull up in there lol. I prefer mine all cupped up in a ball and firm with NO hair! See ya in Texas ha ha!
I will be happy to volunteer as a test subject for any of you ladies wanting to see if you can . . . but I'm just an average kinda guy . . . *L* Originally Posted by SlowHand49