What's your taste?

Anything without lyrics. Classical that are piano or violin heavy tend to be the most enjoyable. No booty music beats unless there is dancing or heavy eye contact head.
I prefer classical, however, I get a lot of laughs when I request it.

So, for love making, I default to the oldies rhythm and soul! Such artists as:

Marvin Gaye
Luther Vandross
Al Green
Bobby Womack
Sam Cooke
Teddy P

I think you get the drift. When I am in a hardcore move however, I like to go with:

Racer X
Cacophony
Vinnie Moore
Impelliteri
Alcatrazz

There you have it!
I have a docking station with speakers that can connect to an ipod, mp3 player, tablet, or smart phone. I stream my spotify through it. On my spotify, I made my own playlist with some of my favorite songs from the Earl Grey Morning Playlist, or I also play the Evening Acoustic Playlist. Those are two of my faves. I also have others like Enya, piano, some 80s easy listening, etc.
  • Ashi
  • 12-24-2015, 10:31 PM
I prefer classical, however, I get a lot of laughs when I request it.
There you have it! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Since DK and FDFW broke the pattern, I vote for some classical music too , but with a romantic flow, like Debussy, Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninoff. Also classic/spanish guitar or flamenco can be quite sensual ( for me at least ...)

No music at all is preferable to music that kills my mood ...
Tchaikovsky is my favorite man!
  • Ashi
  • 12-24-2015, 11:11 PM
Tchaikovsky is my favorite man! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Nut - cracker ?
the soundtrack to one of my most memorable consulting sessions was the Rolling Stones' "Black and Blue" - every song was just right for what she was doing with me & lil delites, what lil delites & i were doing with her, or what we were doing with each other!
unfortunately coincidentally, the last song is "Crazy Mama" which is what that provider turned into a few days later. she's long gone; i'm still here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6xLtcYCq4 [amazing what one can find on the internet :^)]

http://www.rollingstones.com/release/black-and-blue/
I love me some Classic Rock...but not the stuff you hear all the time. Try listening to Santana's "Soul Sacrifice" or "Samba Pa' Ti"....very sexy stuff. Allman Bros, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Spirit, ZZ Top and Dwight Yoakum are all on my playlist.
Music brings people together, so I find my sessions are more fun when I'm with a woman who knows and loves music. I'll listen to pretty much anything, but some of the harsher stuff is a real turn off.

Run Etta James through Pandora. I bet you'll get some great tunes out of that station. Van Morrison, too. Marvin Gaye is a safe bet for pretty much anyone. If you can't get your groove on to Marvin, there is something seriously wrong with you. Originally Posted by TinMan
Ah, the late great Etta James, saw her in concert many moons ago. She was as talented, hilarious and bawdy as you'd imagine. And very well said sir, I agree completely with your take on Marvin Gaye.

Pandora Chill Out station.....
I prefer no music or very low volume as I am into the lady and want to experience her totally undistracted, I watch the clock so no need for a timer. My sweet spot is usually about a Hhr into the action so I'm usually done by the 45min mark or so, unless she won't let me go

IB
Guys probably should put musical preferences in their profiles. I've done it before, but need to go back and check on what mine currently says.

I'm just the opposite of the previous poster: the lack of music for me creates a sterile atmosphere. A good soundtrack enhances it.

Once again, WALDT.
  • fryec
  • 12-25-2015, 06:56 AM
I was with a person (not a provider per se) and she put some rap music on, which I really don't care for. But once I started going to town on her, I didn't hear it. It was almost like it blened in or was non-existent. I was so intent on making her orgasm that it totally didn't register what was on her mp3.

But if you are going to have something playing, as long as its soft enough that I don't have to shout whispers in your ear to get into the "mood", so to speak.

Imho.

Peace
  • Iam45
  • 12-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Techno Trance Music FTW

And this one for my ATF or one who really make me go gaga. Listen to the full. Don't switch it off in the the first 5 seconds.

http://youtu.be/p7HmbVVJsbE
  • fryec
  • 12-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Oh, and as for the clock thing, a stopwatch would probably work better in my situation. *sigh*