Etiquette-consideration-rudeness

Op nobody gives a fuck
  • BLM69
  • 03-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Op nobody gives a fuck Originally Posted by PeterBota
Too many emotional men in here lately, The OP actually believes he's dealing with professionals, you might find a good scheduler, then be disappointed with looks or service

Read reviews with pictures or videos to weed out the smooth talkers/posters and to make sure you're not overpaying for a low quality experience, unless that's your thing
  • TOKON
  • 03-24-2018, 02:56 PM
CLARIFICATION: Please let me rephrase; after we had completed arrangements and exchanged messages (enough messages that I was under the impression that we had a commitment and all I am waiting for is a location).

I can’t imagine the 3 words BUNCH OF TEXT has been turned into a mess. Can I see how? Yes. Was it what I meant? No.

I did deliberately post this in discussion. It isn’t a review nor is it an alert.

Everyone have a great weekend.
Just need the right ladies
Thank you darling. Now if I can only attain your BCD skills lol

Have a lovely day. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
Practice makes perfect...and it's mostly my bj skills that are raved about so.....
CLARIFICATION: Please let me rephrase; after we had completed arrangements and exchanged messages (enough messages that I was under the impression that we had a commitment and all I am waiting for is a location).

I can’t imagine the 3 words BUNCH OF TEXT has been turned into a mess. Can I see how? Yes. Was it what I meant? No.

I did deliberately post this in discussion. It isn’t a review nor is it an alert.

Everyone have a great weekend. Originally Posted by TOKON
tokon,
sometimes people read in posts what they want to read/see in a post. that's why drafting and revising what you want to post BEFORE actually posting it is important, lest people misunderstand what you want to get across.

i agree w/ daaaaaman and others....
"Kind of a pointless thread without naming handles."

i think what your asking for is what a lot of providers' clients are asking for - confirmation of an appt and heads-up if they cant make it. as noted above, some providers do this, some dont.

but unless we have usernames of providers who have done this to you, your post is kinda redundant.
if you name them, then others could comment if that a) seems to be standard-operating-procedure for that provider, b) seems to be a one-off occurrence, c) seems to be YMMV for her, or d) something else.

i know when i get the radio silence or delays, i cut the line and head back to my real world.

good luck in finding some delites!!

p.s., i think all the providers who posted in this thread are pretty top-notch wrt ongoing communication after a reasonable amount of communication
Thank you Just Jackie for your response. Your input is appreciated. Originally Posted by TOKON
Pardon me OP but I don’t care if you appreciate my response or not. The bottom line is words mean things. You said it. I, along with others, responded to it. If you’re going to be all butthurt by the responses, don’t post the question.
"After being screened and approved and a BUNCH OF TEXT MESSAGES"....but why though?

Nothing I loathe more than a "bunch" of text msgs after all is good or while I'm trying to wash my ass and shave my pussy for you. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

I’m with you on this one! I LOATHE constant text messages! And especially if it’s a first time “friend”

I can go from sweet Lindsay to Bitch Lindsay very fast!
Constant text messages after an appt is set up is not necessary. You should get everything taken care of in first few messages after screening. I typically ask if a gent has a dress request, likes fragrance or music preference and then let them know when to confirm for address/directions. We have lives outside of Eccie and a barrage of messages leads to frustration. Keep it short and sweet.
I think nsnc is second only to stealing.

Disregard for someone’s time is horrible. I understand that things come up sometimes. Hey explain the situation... apologize and either move on or reschedule. I had one recently that not only nsnc but text me 3 hours after a nsnc and try to upsell me on another session and acted like nothing happened. I was thinking...is she fucking serious. What the fuck is wrong with you.