Bald Or Bush.. What's Your Flavor??

Bald and smooth all the way, baby!
  • hrlee
  • 06-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Prefers "landscaping"
Did you see the Goerge Clooney movie "The American". This italian lady of the
evening was sporting very sexy trimmed bush.

Bring it back!
I enjoy it all, I'd say about 80% of the time I prefer shaved smooth lips and either all over smooth or groomed/trimmed. Every once in awhile however I have a hankering for a natural bush. It's a shame there aren't more providers that offer that, however I understand the economics. Still, you'd think with the scarcity of the market that at least one provider would specialize in au naturale for a premium.
  • Deke
  • 06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Rather see a nicely trimmed bush than a "bare'" kitty that has gotten stubbly. Had a provider put the slide on me once, she was trying to O and kept rubbing her lady whiskers against me harder and harder. Intense but somewhat painful! Had to hide the red area later that evening too. Oscar Meyers don't get theirs that red.
Shave it bald and buy a wig for it!!! Best of both worlds!!!!

I think I'm gonna invent one so the ladies have options, bwahahahahah!!
Shave it bald and buy a wig for it!!! Best of both worlds!!!!

I think I'm gonna invent one so the ladies have options, bwahahahahah!! Originally Posted by Tex Bear
That's the best solution and would make everyone happy. Actually you don't have to invent one. It's called a merkin. Since this subject comes up from time to time, a merkin distributorship is a great business opportunity.
Not full bush and not 100% bare. Nice landing strip to guide me in. Who has a nice landing strip these days?
completely bare!!!!!!
If you are going to lick it, better not have the tongue dealing with hair. So bald would be better. Stuble might be ok, but no way big bush. That would be big turn off.
Slick as a whistle. I wanna see that pussy smiling back at me.

I saw the movie and I know what happens when you feed a hairy little gremlin after midnight.
As bald and smooth as possible!
For me, I'd have to say: Bald is Beautiful!!
I vote for no stuble, either smooth or trimmed. Not too long, nor too rough.
I like a trimmed triangle bush just above....I want a woman to look like a woman, not a little girl.