The Current State of Kansas City. (Rant) 😁

I disagree...sex is sex.
EVERYONE wants it!
Doesnt matter where you are.
The only difference comes down to conservative politicians and their laws, bible belt etc.
Omaha, OKC, St Lou are no more sexual people than people in KC.

The difference is whats allowed like the entertainment business.
If anything we are more starved for sex because of the laws that repress us.
But we are far from being a "non sexual city" Originally Posted by BigDeal

Guess you've never been to South Florida, LA, Vegas, etc. BBQ and bland corn fed people wearing Chiefs garb is quite stimulating though
Guess you've never been to South Florida, LA, Vegas, etc. BBQ and bland corn fed people wearing Chiefs garb is quite stimulating though Originally Posted by Dondo7
Been there done those places.
What does that have to do with the price of beef?
I guess the food they eat in those places is more of a high end quality eh? I dont think so
What you get in those places as my friends who live there state "Dont be fooled", alot of men and women who live in those areas reside at the cosmetic surgeon, its all fake appearances of money..doesnt mean they are having more sex just more vanity.
But you believe those people are more sexual than people in other parts if the country? NOPE Which is what I was responding to ...not how people look.

Are people wearing chiefs garb in the off season? Maybe the homeless and or people from Independence.
Lol
I'm in KC due to such things as cost of living , climate etc. Pooning is secondary . Complaining is pointless.
If my prime interest were commercial sex options I would be somewhere in Asia or Europe .
I'm in KC due to such things as cost of living , climate etc. Pooning is secondary . Complaining is pointless.
If my prime interest were commercial sex options I would be somewhere in Asia or Europe . Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
And eating seafood 😀
If my prime interest were commercial sex options I would be somewhere in Asia or Europe . Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

Agree^^^^
... at her feet was a foot-loose man...

https://youtu.be/krxU5Y9lCS8
Agree^^^^ Originally Posted by BigDeal
Jonny and biggy eats seafood
I disagree...sex is sex.
EVERYONE wants it!
Doesnt matter where you are.
The only difference comes down to conservative politicians and their laws, bible belt etc.
Omaha, OKC, St Lou are no more sexual people than people in KC.

The difference is whats allowed like the entertainment business.
If anything we are more starved for sex because of the laws that repress us.
But we are far from being a "non sexual city" Originally Posted by BigDeal

Oh go put on your blinking Trump 2020 hat and go to Biiiiiiden and complain about it. 😀
Hey Johnny what the hell is ^^^^ ramblin about?
I have no fuckin idea.
Smdh
Oh go put on your blinking Trump 2020 hat and go to Biiiiiiden and complain about it. �� Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Your gettin boring...yawn!
Staff edit The Dr
I didnt vote for either and dont give a shit about it.
Hows that?
Don't encourage him BD.
Don't encourage him BD. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Put him on your ignore list. Then he becomes invisible.
Getting back to the actual thread topic:

I have to say UC, You have a way with words. LOL
Getting back to the actual thread topic:

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

But, inside :