A HATESTORY LESSON FOR OUR TEAWIPES

A lesson in hate you say....calling some people who have never harmed you nasty names is a good start I guess. The article you linked to.....what was the point? Since the assassination happened in 1963 and the TEA Party rose up in 2009 you're really going to have reach to explain that stupidity. Is this some kind of Twilight Zone thing? As for a history lesson, what was JFK doing? He was lowering taxes, cutting tax rates, keeping the military strong, projecting a robust foreign pollicy, and standing up to communism...........sounds like a conservative to me. He would fit into the GOP today and it is no wonder that an avowed communist probably killed him. It always seems to be a left winger or nut job that goes after presidents. Always. There is your history lesson.
Damn, CandyAss, I thought you and Assup were simpatico?? Must be tough to get bitch-slapped from both sides on the same night!!??!! Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
heh heh heh, another example of Teawipe logic, just because one of them says something is so, the lemmings think it becomes true. I hope you didn't wrench your back or dislocate a shoulder during your whiff job.

Dear Mopboy, it seems that drawing parallels among people or groups with like beliefs and ideals, like everything else you do, is subject to your whimsy and to be applied only when it suits what barely passes as your purposes. Back to the gym floor with you (and be careful of the floor stripper fumes).
heh heh heh, another example of Teawipe logic, ... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Do you believe that anyone who disagrees with you is a member of the "Tea Party"?

Could it be that you are simply a loud-mouthed bull shitter, ...

....... who intellectually can't find his ass with both hands?

Or both?

"CandyAss" works!
I also notice that someone who is Candy's intellectual superior is someone he tries to demean more than others. A professional would say that Candy is insecure about his own intelligence to keep bringing it up repeatedly. I think that Candy has a lot of reasons to be insecure.

It also doesn't change the fact that a comparison between Birchers (anti communist) and the Tea Party (economic, anti-big government) is a stupid comparison or that by today's standards JFK was standing next to Ronald Reagan.
Snick x 10
The reason why he posted that bullshit article is because he is trying to change history. He does not want people to actually know that Liberals are racist and have been forefront in racism throughout history. In the end a Communist that Obama would be proud of murdered a blue dog democrat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-oS4WLui3Q

A lesson in hate you say....calling some people who have never harmed you nasty names is a good start I guess. The article you linked to.....what was the point? Since the assassination happened in 1963 and the TEA Party rose up in 2009 you're really going to have reach to explain that stupidity. Is this some kind of Twilight Zone thing? As for a history lesson, what was JFK doing? He was lowering taxes, cutting tax rates, keeping the military strong, projecting a robust foreign pollicy, and standing up to communism...........sounds like a conservative to me. He would fit into the GOP today and it is no wonder that an avowed communist probably killed him. It always seems to be a left winger or nut job that goes after presidents. Always. There is your history lesson. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Rock there is no person as racist as a tea bagger.
Rock there is no person as racist as a tea bagger. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah....

Yeah....

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
YUP, them Fleabaggers are as racist as they come.
Told you - its the Libtards that are the RACIST!!!!

Yeah....

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Rock there is no person as racist as a tea bagger. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Word is, you're a pretty good tea bagger, Eva. So I guess that means you're racist, right??
The Tea Party choice for GOP candidate

Is it me or is it EVA....no, it's EVA.
You useless phuckers are pretty well off topic, aren't you?

The best you have put forth is that the article is untrue and, as was shown in my original post, that line is pure horshsh*t.

Give up, boys, you can't deal with facts. Just admit it. Since it's obvious from everything you Teawipe klowns post, just do it.
Good to know the tea turds are letting blacks into there org. LMAO
Well, well, well - it's time for a brief FACTUAL interlude into hate, bigotry and Dallas' penchant for harboring Rat-Wang-WangNuts. To those of us who were around then and remember seeing the John Birch Society billboards on I-35 and Central Expressway, this is no big news. Texas, and Dallas in particular, has always been hard right in the "never let facts get in the way of our ideas" kind of way. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Dude, don't put the title in ALLCAPS. It looks like a Whirlie fag post.