Im Out Of The Game For A Few Days FoR Recovery

Do you want me to kiss it and make it better??????.....ijs
Get Well Soon!
Sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well.
Opposite of what you told him? So he
Didn't follow your instructions, and made it
Worse for you? That's no good. Originally Posted by DaChef
Yes opposite of what I asked I felt like a fucking rag doll gettin tossed around at the end when everything was done and was in alot of pain.. I stated to him I told you not rough and he said nothing except if could use me as a ref.
aww..

get well.

switch to depo. Originally Posted by bri.blaque.
I tried the depo in my younger days and did not like it wont go into details. But I do like the IUD it was time for it to come out anyway.

Do you want me to kiss it and make it better??????.....ijs Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Awwwww thats sweet.
And a hobbyist I saw yesterday did not make it no better.. He totally did the opposite of what I asked him not to do..: Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

He made it better and did what you told him to do?
Recover good.
Speedy recovery hun!
Get well soon.
What a dumb ass. You need to let the girls know of the asshole.
I wish you a speedy recovery!! I was thinking IUD as well, then I decided Depo. The pills were aweful! Hope you feel better soon!!
get better sweetie.

switch to depo. Originally Posted by bri.blaque
Switch to NFP.
I'm ready now to start taking your calls now with a pm sent first.
I'm sorry for your situation. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I don't mean to change the subject here, but I was wondering can those things be felt by a guy when he's stroking? I'm asking because I've been in girls where it felt like my dick was hitting something pointy inside them. Not sharp tip, pointy but round tip pointy, ya know.
Wow! that is the most polite, and sincere thing I have seen that guy type.
I'm sorry for your situation. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I don't mean to change the subject here, but I was wondering can those things be felt by a guy when he's stroking? I'm asking because I've been in girls where it felt like my dick was hitting something pointy inside them. Not sharp tip, pointy but round tip pointy, ya know. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I've been told by a Dr. when I got it put in that no they cannot feel it,but I did have a ex boyfriend tell me that he felt it and it felt like something was felt like something was tickling his dick..So maybe it depends on what size you are .
You may be able to feel the strings...or so they say.