Buck Sexton and Clay Travis Reporting…Biden Plagiarized Reagan’s 1984 Speech Word for Word.

Act like Regan. Not Trump. Originally Posted by gladi8r
You could AT LEAST spell the mans name right.

It's Reagan. That's why the lefties called him RAYGUN... because he was going to start ww3 with the Russians.

You're no more a straight ticket Republican than I am an illegal alien.
I gots a doughnut. Who wants bet a dollar against it that FJB repeated the words about getting Russia to break the iron curtain and be our bestie?
And there we go. Your response to my post above is noted.

BTW don't call me a Biden buddy. I am registered with the GOP my entire life and have always voted the ticket. But people like you are making it more difficult. Act like Regan. Not Trump. Originally Posted by gladi8r
That’s way too thin. You are lost in a never land of yesteryear when Democrats were not the lying pieces of shit they are now.

You cannot trust them. Period. You seem to forget that the dirt bag Democrats and their Lackeys in the Main Stream Media went after Trump from the very beginning with lies and bogus scandals. The worst being the entire RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA, Hoax and that stupid Impeachment charade.

And why. Because Trump was going to do exactly what he said.

So save you indignation.

The worst being the entire RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA, Hoax and that stupid Impeachment charade.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
It was not stupid to Republican Senator Mitt Romney who voted to convict Trump in the Senate trial.
Gentlemen let’s get the train back on the tracks
Nobody cares because neither Melania nor Mooche were elected to do anything. Originally Posted by texassapper
Now carry that same attitude over to Hunter Biden.

While not "elected", Melania carried and was expected to fulfill a historically ceremonial role. Which she did. Poorly. So to the point of the original post, is supposed plagiarizing only a problem with the dems do it?
Now carry that same attitude over to Hunter Biden.

While not "elected", Melania carried and was expected to fulfill a historically ceremonial role. Which she did. Poorly. So to the point of the original post, is supposed plagiarizing only a problem with the dems do it? Originally Posted by Diligaf
These people are politicians. Very few of them write their own speeches. That’s what speech writers are for. And I don’t think it’s a problem unless they take credit for it without attribution. If they were educators or reporters, someone who makes a living from their work then I might care about that.
That’s way too thin. You are lost in a never land of yesteryear when Democrats were not the lying pieces of shit they are now.

You cannot trust them. Period. You seem to forget that the dirt bag Democrats and their Lackeys in the Main Stream Media went after Trump from the very beginning with lies and bogus scandals. The worst being the entire RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA, Hoax and that stupid Impeachment charade.

And why. Because Trump was going to do exactly what he said.

So save you indignation. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That’s rich calling democrats liars. The republican party is the party of the Big Lie. It’s going to take a long long time before they are able live that down.
Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama word for word to the extent that her writer offered to resign when the issue blew up.

At least this was not on a Term Paper to get a good grade in some class. Originally Posted by adav8s28
nope. her speechwriter plagiarized mikey obama. do you really think Melania Trump wrote that speech?

bahahaaa

btw neither did Mikey Obama.

Mikey's own speechwriter wrote it.
Members refuse to stay on topic

Thread Closed