It has been a while since we've had a hobby related joke thread

• Loxly
  • 08-23-2017, 10:30 PM
What do you get when crossing a Prostitute with an Encyclopedia?

A fuckin' know-it-all.
A good looking young farm boy walks into a brothel and asks the madam, How much does it cost to get laid? She said 100$. The young man says, Damn, all I have is 10$. The madam says, well it's really slow right now... let me see if any of the girls wanna make a buck. She went in the back and soon returned. She said, Mabelle said she'd give a handjob for 10$. The kid said, I'll take it! When they came out of the back room, Mabelle's face was beet red and apparently was kind of spent. The other girls asked her, Mabelle what happened with that handsome farm boy? She said, I was gonna give him a 10$ hand job, when I pulled it out, it was 14 inches long and 2" in diameter! The other girls said OMG, what did you do? She said, I loaned him 90$!!!
Two potatoes are standing on the corner,how do you know which one is the prostitute? It has a sticker that says
" Idaho "
Did you hear about the prostitute who got a bicycle and started peddling it all over town?
Did you hear about the prostitute who got a bicycle and started peddling it all over town? Originally Posted by Bobave

She got arrested for pedaling that pussy.

Amiright?
Bit of a read:

There was this guy who was largely endowed. His dick was 25 inches long and, he couldn't get any women to have sex with him. He goes to a doctor. The doctor examines him and says go see this witch in a cave. The man goes to see the witch where she examines him more throughly. She tells the man go see this frog in the pond. Ask the frog, "Will you marry me?" Each time the frog says no, your dick will shrink 5 inches.

So the man travels out to the pond and sees the frog. He asks the front very hesitantly, "Will you marry me?" The frog says no. It works, his dick shrunk from 25 to 20 inches. He asked the frog again , "Will you marry me?" The frog says no more firmly. The man's dick shrinks from 20 to 15 inches.

The man says this feels great. He asks the frog one more time. The frog jumps up screaming: HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU, NO NO NO!!!!
The first time I had sex was like the first time riding a bike. My dad was holding me from behind. Originally Posted by Alex Coxx
Alex-this is funny. TreeTop is a piece of shit. In fact I just retold the joke. I changed the wording though. I used it as a cut down joke on another guy. Said his Dad was holding him. LOL
Speaking of tips, did you know that circumcisionists don't draw a salary? That's right, you saw this coming, they work for tips. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Hey where else can you make 30 skins a day and a chance to get a head?
I read this in a playboy, circa 1960s...

What do you call two gay guys named Bob?

Oral Roberts
I think I told this once before, but it's a good one.

A bunch of 10 year old boys were talking on the playground. "What's a penis?" One asked. None of the boys knew so little Johnny said he would ask his dad.

When little Johnny got home he asked: "dad, what's a penis?"

His dad said: "son come over and I will show you." Dad dropped his drawers and proudly announced: "this my son is a penis. As a matter of fact, it's the perfect penis."

Next day on the playground all the boys asked if Johnny had learned what a penis was. Johnny dropped his pants and showed off his penis. He said: "this is a penis. And if it was just a couple of inches shorter it would be perfect."
I think I told this once before, but it's a good one.

A bunch of 10 year old boys were talking on the playground. "What's a penis?" One asked. None of the boys knew so little Johnny said he would ask his dad.

When little Johnny got home he asked: "dad, what's a penis?"

His dad said: "son come over and I will show you." Dad dropped his drawers and proudly announced: "this my son is a penis. As a matter of fact, it's the perfect penis."

Next day on the playground all the boys asked if Johnny had learned what a penis was. Johnny dropped his pants and showed off his penis. He said: "this is a penis. And if it was just a couple of inches shorter it would be perfect." Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Yeah, remember this one from long ago also. Still funny.
i think it is desgusting telling jokes about underage males exposing tgemselves and dad exposing himself to his underage son. this is illegal on adult website
Telling jokes is illegal? Bwahahahahaha what a nitwit!
i think it is desgusting telling jokes about underage males exposing tgemselves and dad exposing himself to his underage son. this is illegal on adult website Originally Posted by Zhuǎnshì
DISgusting*....... themselves.......

You must be a lawyer with those skills. You going to go on a crusade against trafficked underage jokes next?
i think it is desgusting telling jokes about underage males exposing tgemselves and dad exposing himself to his underage son. this is illegal on adult website Originally Posted by Zhuǎnshì
May the tears of the trafficked amp girls keep you happy at night!!