I dont even have one lol

.....it just happens . . .who knows why . . .everyone gets their freak out moments and the explination usually doesn't fit up with the reality . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
EXACTLY!! The guy freaked and had to bail for whatever reason. You will never really know why. And I am not at all excusing what he did, but at least he tried to not be rude. Coulda been worse, I guess.
Look on the really bright side...at least it was not a NC/NS. Which is the most unprofessional/lame thing in my opinion in this business...Still he should have at least tipped ya But then again probably thought that would "land him in LE's trap" by doing so. He probably went home to his shack covered in newspaper clippings and hoped his CIA cover was not blown to the Russian KGB so he could continue working on breaking the encoded mathematical algorithms in the clippings
LOL thank everyone for your POV on this it just was strange to me. I mean its almost like he wanted me to be ugly with a shi*y room. He never called me back and if he did honestly I wouldn't want to see him.I mean he wasted like 30 mins of my time because I am pretty. I still cant get over that. Hey at least he didn't say I was to ugly lol.
Also he wasn't like the one guy who said my eyes had to be fake because black girls don't have gray eyes and next thing i know he rubbed my eyes so hard it turned red lol F that hurt Originally Posted by trinnitreats

Sounds to me like maybe he didn't think he deserved you. And the eye color issue is at best ridiculous. My 15 month old grandbaby is mixed (AA/caucasian) and she has big ole' blue eyes and is gorgeous. Seems to me like he needs to get out more often, huh?
  • m2244
  • 07-15-2010, 07:05 PM
lol....I think I have seen or heard of all these story's......It is normal to have guys feel intimated by your looks, espically if they have not been around a few or more providers ...some people do not expect us to be as attractive and overwhelming as we are . Also some guys might just get too nervous and need a quick excuse......everyone has their different personality. Whenever I get the "your so beautiful and smart why do you do this occupation"....I reply with thank you and I understand that you may feel this is a "last resort", but its not it is something fun to do while i get to where i need to go.................and then smile and politely ask "why do you do this".....it gets em every time the response is usually something along the lines of "okay your right" and it ends it right there.
Heh the old "why do you do this?" I think its pretty obvious people to things for a multitude of reasons...But I have to say its like the old phrase "why does a dog lick his balls?"

Cause he can and he likes it!
it is lack of self confidents

who knows
lol....I think I have seen or heard of all these story's......It is normal to have guys feel intimated by your looks, espically if they have not been around a few or more providers ...some people do not expect us to be as attractive and overwhelming as we are . Also some guys might just get too nervous and need a quick excuse......everyone has their different personality. Whenever I get the "your so beautiful and smart why do you do this occupation"....I reply with thank you and I understand that you may feel this is a "last resort", but its not it is something fun to do while i get to where i need to go.................and then smile and politely ask "why do you do this".....it gets em every time the response is usually something along the lines of "okay your right" and it ends it right there. Originally Posted by m2244

Most people associate providing with desperation, junkies,pimps dregs of the earth. (thank you cable TV.)

Of course we here know better. So when a baby-doll answers the door............. well you see where I'm goin'
Lol I get that why do you do this question alot. Honestly is it that hard for a man to believe that the though of sleeping with someone new is sexy aqnd hot for women too. I myself LOVE what I do!!!Making a man cum is just thew ultament turn on for me.
Plus a big ego boster lol. Sucks that I am ghoing to be out of it for a while
Where there's a will.....there's a way, Trinni......
Lol I get that why do you do this question alot. Honestly is it that hard for a man to believe that the though of sleeping with someone new is sexy aqnd hot for women too. I myself LOVE what I do!!!Making a man cum is just thew ultament turn on for me.
Plus a big ego boster lol. Sucks that I am ghoing to be out of it for a while Originally Posted by trinnitreats
Just read that comment and for some reason this scenario popped in my head...

You can market lil air fresheners or yourself (Like lil "Car trees")...Complete with that "new Provider smell"... great novelty item Dunno why it popped in my head but It was oddly amusing for some reason.
lol wlhrgfan that is a good one. I was thinking about doing that with the old bras lol I mean I have no reason for these things and it just makes me mad to sit here and look at them....