George Zimmerman 'a Sandy Hook waiting to happen', police chief suggests

• CJ7
  • 09-14-2013, 09:25 AM
If I would have said "mestizo boy" some would be screaming rrraaaacciissttt. but, I'm not like them and do not think that of you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Im not a racist ... Zimmerman is a half breed, aka mestizo, ... 2 sub cultures, both derived from the WHITE race.
Im not a racist ... Zimmerman is a half breed, aka mestizo, ... 2 sub cultures, both derived from the WHITE race. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're a factually ignorant, dumb-fuck, CBJ7. Zimmerman's mother's side of the family is Amerindian and black, jackass. Zimmerman's great-grandfather, grandmother and mother are pictured below:

In Bred Hankering and Zimmerman's great great grandparents are the same.
Since when has Johnny Reb (IBSyndrome) stood for the purity of the Caucasian race? Oh yeah ... ALWAYS!

At least he's making up new insulting names for new members.

He's the wimpy kid who always wanted to be the schoolyard bully.

LMAO @ IBSickfuck
Having problem stealing are you too... cali steal texas steal ib steal... who else... NASs knows
Glad to see that we have police officials that can see into the murky future. If we can train more police officials like this guy we can eliminate crime completely.

"Half Breed"? Really CJ? Cher is going to get after you, you little racist.
Zimmerman's great-grandfather, grandmother and mother are pictured below:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
any pics of his cousins .....and who is the baby with the G-Grandfather?
Im not a racist ... Zimmerman is a half breed, aka mestizo, ... 2 sub cultures, both derived from the WHITE race. Originally Posted by CJ7
I did not say you are raaccciisssttt.

Having problem stealing are you too... cali steal texas steal ib steal... who else... NASs knows Originally Posted by HornyGirlHere
exactly

...and also welcome back CJohn
Since when has Johnny Reb (IBSyndrome) stood for the purity of the Caucasian race? Oh yeah ... ALWAYS!

At least he's making up new insulting names for new members.

He's the wimpy kid who always wanted to be the schoolyard bully.

LMAO @ IBSickfuck Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you are a fascist snow honky with a pineapple up your ass.
exactly

...and also welcome back CJohn Originally Posted by JCM800
That hornygirlhere too you mister...lol
any pics of his cousins .....and who is the baby with the G-Grandfather? Originally Posted by JCM800
You must be as illiterate as the other Kool Aid sotted lib-retards in this forum, JCM800. The baby was identified as Zimmerman's mother. Peruvians have a proud heritage.
Ib ... having problem stealing?
Ib ... having problem stealing? Originally Posted by HornyGirlHere
Hey porkchop, I find your corpulent rolls repulsive