Hey Wayne LaPierre

You anti brains are funny. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

here is your link, STUPID. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/0...-pepper-spray/
here is your link, STUPID. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/0...-pepper-spray/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stupid? You were the pitiful fuck with the anti gun vid..Fuck off video head.
mojo...
what if it was your child who was murdered because your constitutional {?} rights are more important than your child....i'll bet you'd change your view in a new york minute.....
gun confiscation is just more paranoia from the n.r.a. and other organizations....
I'd like to know how it's going to work...will armed swat teams of "jack booted thugs" attack you and your family....midnight raids....stop and search with no probable cause....
and try to remember that open carry doesn't only apply to white right wingers....20 gangbangers in full dress with weapons can also open carry and walk into your favorite shop or store sit down and order off the menu....if that happens what are you going to do....run home and get your gun....call all your friends to grab their guns and meet you because 20 gangbangers have just walked into a store and that can only lead to trouble....

What did that guy Joe The Plumber say to the families of Sandy Hook victims. "Your dead kids don't trump my constitutional rights", lol. Maybe that's why there hasn't been any gun confiscation, cause damit Joe the plumber has a point.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
mojo...
what if it was your child who was murdered because your constitutional {?} rights are more important than your child....i'll bet you'd change your view in a new york minute.....
gun confiscation is just more paranoia from the n.r.a. and other organizations....
I'd like to know how it's going to work...will armed swat teams of "jack booted thugs" attack you and your family....midnight raids....stop and search with no probable cause....
and try to remember that open carry doesn't only apply to white right wingers....20 gangbangers in full dress with weapons can also open carry and walk into your favorite shop or store sit down and order off the menu....if that happens what are you going to do....run home and get your gun....call all your friends to grab their guns and meet you because 20 gangbangers have just walked into a store and that can only lead to trouble.... Originally Posted by stevepar
On the contrary, I don't wish for my shortcomings to affect others constitutional rights. That would be simply selfish. People who bitch about the second amendment in the wake of mass shootings are selfish, incompetent individuals.

Jim
Stupid? You were the pitiful fuck with the anti gun vid..Fuck off video head. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

"anti gun vid.." says ur'a stupid
You fuckers are crazy.

Even the NRA has told the "Open Carry" fools to stfu and leave their guns at home.

https://news.yahoo.com/nra-calls-ope...142822502.html

Numbnutted imbeciles. Nothing completes a trip to Starbucks like a toothless asshole wearing a Confederate flag bandana with a semiautomatic rifle slung over his shoulder. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The NRA has already done a 180

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/05/us...ates.html?_r=0
I really get a kick out of the Idiot's pro gun rants and raves. I have been a gun owner my entire adult life. I currently have all 8 of the guns I own locked up in a very secure gun safe, bolted to the concrete slab of my home. I only use my guns for sport and nothing else. Even though I have a concealed handgun license, I have never felt the need to carry a gun for protection purposes. I suspect at this stage of my life I never will!

Knock on wood, I have never wished I was caring a gun out of fear that my life was in danger.

Perhaps I am the exception to the rule but I do not plan on carrying a firearm now or in the future, except for sporting purposes. I really do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I have never felt the government was out to get my guns. With the exception of the 3 guns left behind by my Dad, the government is fully aware of my address and which guns I own. They have yet to call me up and tell me they were going to confiscate my guns.

The Idiot gun nuts specialize in making a mountain out of a molehill. My unsolicited advice, grow some friggin' balls!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE.
I really get a kick out of the Idiot's pro gun rants and raves. I have been a gun owner my entire adult life. I currently have all 8 of the guns I own locked up in a very secure gun safe, bolted to the concrete slab of my home. I only use my guns for sport and nothing else. Even though I have a concealed handgun license, I have never felt the need to carry a gun for protection purposes. I suspect at this stage of my life I never will!

Knock on wood, I have never wished I was caring a gun out of fear that my life was in danger.

Perhaps I am the exception to the rule but I do not plan on carrying a firearm now or in the future, except for sporting purposes. I really do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I have never felt the government was out to get my guns. With the exception of the 3 guns left behind by my Dad, the government is fully aware of my address and which guns I own. They have yet to call me up and tell me they were going to confiscate my guns.

The Idiot gun nuts specialize in making a mountain out of a molehill. My unsolicited advice, grow some friggin' balls!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE. Originally Posted by bigtex

You are a "special princess"...

"anti gun vid.." says ur'a stupid Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
People with a CCL usually aren't anti gun turnip brain.
People with a CCL usually aren't anti gun turnip brain. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Funny... you are a stupid monkey with a gun.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That was greatness!!!!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE. Originally Posted by bigtex
You own 8 guns? Fucking right wing racist!!!
That was greatness!!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Congratulations you two are in a tie for dumbest mother fucker on the board. Standing in second place. Your mothers will be proud of you.
ur'a dumb-ass.... Mom stole your cookie. Fuckin monkey bitch.

You own 8 guns? Fucking right wing racist!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Actually I had 11 guns a year and a half ago. But I gave one each to both of my sons and a third one to my son-in-law.

For those of you without a calculator and/or the mental capacity to follow along:

11 guns
-3 guns
8 guns

JLIdiot, were you able to follow the bouncing ball?