How much is Rick Gates telling Mueller about Trump?

It don't matter if he fucks'em while in office talking on the phone.

But Trump was the one that brought at those women Bill supposedly fucked to a debate who is Hillary Clinton.

I think this is called karma Originally Posted by WTF
What a well composed post. Makes a lot of sense. For a retard. Anyway, you don’t seem to know the difference between consensual sex and sexual abuse, assault, harassment or rape..
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2018, 08:20 AM
What a well composed post. Makes a lot of sense. For a retard. Anyway, you don’t seem to know the difference between consensual sex and sexual abuse, assault, harassment or rape.. Originally Posted by bambino
Evidently you're the rape expert now.

None of these women were raped.

They gave up the pussy hoping to get something in return...when that something in return was not to their liking they cried rape. Years afterward.

If it takes you years to figure out if you've been raped, you probably haven't been raped.

Are you now one of these MeToo bitches?

Did someone play with you asshole before you paid them?

Evidently you're the rape expert now.

None of these women were raped.

They gave up the pussy hoping to get something in return...when that something in return was not to their liking they cried rape. Years afterward.

If it takes you years to figure out if you've been raped, you probably haven't been raped.

Are you now one of these MeToo bitches?

Did someone play with you asshole before you paid them?

Originally Posted by WTF
You’re on a hot streak, you’ve been wrong on everything you posted today:

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/09/49729...linton-of-rape

I think the karma landed on Hillary Clinton. She attacked every women who accused Bill of sexual improprieties. Yeah, she got hers and more to come. And quit talking about my asshole you faggot.
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2018, 09:07 AM
You’re on a hot streak, you’ve been wrong on everything you posted today:

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/09/49729...linton-of-rape

. Originally Posted by bambino
Nothing I said was a lie and your link proves it.

Yes karma got Clinton and it is now getting Trump.

Telling her story
Broaddrick was reluctant to tell her story. She declined opportunities to be interviewed for years and when investigators for Paula Jones, who also accused Clinton of sexual harassment, approached, she rebuffed them.
On Jan. 2, 1998, she provided those investigators with a sworn affidavit.
"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies," she said. "Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

Nothing I said was a lie and your link proves it.

Yes karma got Clinton and it is now getting Trump.

Telling her story
Broaddrick was reluctant to tell her story. She declined opportunities to be interviewed for years and when investigators for Paula Jones, who also accused Clinton of sexual harassment, approached, she rebuffed them.
On Jan. 2, 1998, she provided those investigators with a sworn affidavit.
"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies," she said. "Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

Originally Posted by WTF
Broderick has accused Clinton of rape. She said it in interviews the last couple days. Rape victims do not come forward every time immediately after the fact. But she has since claimed Clinton raped her. She had a witness who saw her bleeding from her lip after Clinton left the room. So you are wrong. Clinton has been accused of rape. I didn’t say you lied. I know you’re an ignominious who blurts out bullshit that you don’t know what you’re talking about. As Comey would say, I can’t prove you had “intent” to lie. To equate what Clinton has been accused of doing to what Trump has been accused of doing is farsical. Stormy didn’t come out about an alleged consensual one night stand 10years later. Trump is POTUS, Hillary is not. Clinton karma for sure.
Broderick has accused Clinton of rape. She said it in interviews the last couple days. Rape victims do not come forward every time immediately after the fact. But she has since claimed Clinton raped her. She had a witness who saw her bleeding from her lip after Clinton left the room. So you are wrong. Clinton has been accused of rape. I didn’t say you lied. I know you’re an ignominious who blurts out bullshit that you don’t know what you’re talking about. As Comey would say, I can’t prove you had “intent” to lie. To equate what Clinton has been accused of doing to what Trump has been accused of doing is farsical. Stormy didn’t come out about an alleged consensual one night stand 10years later. Trump is POTUS, Hillary is not. Clinton karma for sure. Originally Posted by bambino
Dumbino are you a Me to Bitch? Im sorry someone fucked you up your ass but you cant cry rape over something you chose to do
  • R.M.
  • 03-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Poor goat.
Dumbino are you a Me to Bitch? Im sorry someone fucked you up your ass but you cant cry rape over something you chose to do Originally Posted by themystic
It’s Me TOO not TO! Do you have any idea how to speak English you imbecile. Did you study the link I sent you on the correct use of your/you’re? Or was it above your head?
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2018, 01:22 PM
Poor goat. Originally Posted by R.M.
Not according to bambino
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2018, 01:28 PM
It’s Me TOO not TO! Originally Posted by bambino
Damn did someone massage your prostrate without asking?
  • R.M.
  • 03-31-2018, 05:06 AM
Not according to bambino Originally Posted by WTF
How much did the goat get paid?