Yes or No Recommendations

There's also a difference between a lady's standard services, and her services with certain gents. If she has three pages of reviews of no MSOG at $300, and all of them have Yes recommendations, then yes, it's her standard service. But if you're talking about a one-time occurrence, most likely that experience was tailored to the reviewer. Either way, he enjoyed his time with her, so who are any of us to call him a liar? Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

You must be unaware of the rates & standards panel that has to comment on every review.
You must be unaware of the rates & standards panel that has to comment on every review. Originally Posted by pyramider
The reviews would be nothing without them.

But honestly, when you read reviews, you have to think for yourself. It all boils down to are you a leader or a follower?
Not sure leader or follower is what needs to be decided.

It is up to each guy to do his homework, to weigh the data provided here and any other sources he might use, and decide where to spend his time and money. He might decide that fast cars & booze are a better outlet.

Many different things catch my eye, get me interested in a lady. Right now, it seems I am looking for what I would call niche providers. Someone different than the norm, maybe who provides a different take on a session. Yes, my budget & the economic uncertainties somewhat requires me to also be a bit frugal, but that is another story. Once a gal has caught my eye, then the real work begins.

First, I will look at her showcase, check out her personal website. Next, I look at every review written about her. Yes or No, doesn't matter. A "NO" reviews probably garner more attention. A lack of any reviews is also a problem. A lot of NO reviews can cut my research short. If several guys didn't enjoy their time, I probably will not want to waste my time or money trying to beat the statistical curve.

I also will research the reviewers. If the guy normally sees one type of provider and this gal was outside his norm, may discount his NO. You know, the guy normally sees the flavor of the month, the low end ladies, the BP gals, blow & go provider, etc. and now he has tried to go up to the big leagues, and let's say see Tiffani for a 2 hour interlude. Hmm, he may not be able to appreciate a real provider, one who understands the craft, behaves like a true lady while still fulfilling the sexual needs of a guy. Of course, the reverse is true as well if he tries to go from Tiffani to the flavor of the month.

So now, I have researched the reviews, I know the services the lady provides, the type of incall I can expect, the neighborhood, etc. Now I will read every single post the lady has made. OK, that may be an exaggeration. If the lady has less than 100 posts, sure I will. If she has a lot of posts, but most are ads, I may just read a few of the ads. But I am going to have a good feel for her personality, at least her board personality. Does it match the reviews?

If she makes it through this gauntlet of research, now I will drop her a PM. Since I don't like to deal with screening, I normally will start right off with saying I have noticed her, I don't have P411, I don't really have references, I am who I am, are you comfortable seeing me? If not, I understand if she replies with a NO of her own. We go about our business. If yes, then I feel her out for her availability and start trying to fit that into my schedule. It may be a month or two before I see her. I hope that actually adds to the comfort level with her. I doubt most LE is going to waste several weeks on a trap, they would much rather get in over with. With no rush from me, it should be apparrent that I am not in a hurry to do any harm.

Research is the key, and it is incumbent upon the buyer to beware. Do your homework. In many cases, we are talking about $200 - $400 in cash, along with several hours to pull off a session. (Shower, shave, gargle, travel time to the incall, actual session, return time, more cleanup). The time is as important to many of us as the $$$ are.
My search for providers are similar to tigercat. The key is patients. DON'T let the little head out think the big head. As a matter of fact DON'T let the the little head get involve until the search is over, you met the lady, and the clothes come off. You will save yourself a lot of disappointments and your $$$ will be well spent.

Pictures will aways be the reason you choose the lady, but DON'T let that be the deciding factor. Always remember the market is flooded with beautiful providers. The kind of services, quality, and attitude should be the deciding factor.

And don't forget, your personal hygiene and attitude will give you extra mileage.
Anything public will be less reliable than the information in the ROS (which can also be unreliable). Research should include looking for patterns in the ROS.