I hope it is a nightmare.

Its called the realization of being married.
It's not what's on the outside that counts......it's how our hearts beat!
I find old men with guts quite sexy Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Thanks December from most of the men on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll1 :
I find old men with guts quite sexy Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Thank you darling! I need my belly to keep my John Henry warm in his older age....
Well this morning things changed up a little, It started out normal the thing that changed was my glasses was on the sink counter and I put them on right after I got out of the shower and I was not thinking real clear when I looked into the mirror and the first thing I say was this naked old man that had a gut on him and if startled me at first then I realized that old naked man was me.

I need help trying to figure out were I left the last 20 years and how in the hell did I grow a gut. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Well, enjoy what you've got while you can, because it just gets worse as you get older. Exercise and a good diet can help, but the real keys are hair dye and plastic surgery!!
Hobbyfun, that SOB has been sneaking into our bathrooms & replacing the mirror with glass and looking out at us.

We're still hunks.
I hope you were kidding about Obama, Dannie. We still need to make up our appointment that you had to cancel.
Wow, Pearlman....Wow.
"...after I got out of the shower and I was not thinking real clear..."

There's your mistake - just give up showers!
I hope you were kidding about Obama, Dannie. We still need to make up our appointment that you had to cancel over seven months ago. Originally Posted by demsrsb
Fixed that for ya.

PM much?
It's the mirror ? Damn, I already sued the eye doctor.
Ya'll crack me up! See your friendly fav lady and things will definitely appear much better next time ya take a peak! xoxo
The obvious solution to your problem is take longer, hotter showers. That way the mirror fogs up and there are no disturbing images to disrupt your ego. At least that works for me.
  • Tooly
  • 03-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Now money fixes everything. You can have surgery, work out, quite eating, and get rid of it the hard way or you can just give the local freindly provider (Young and Sexy Ones) to tell you are 20 something and hot and all is well again. The next morning when that mirror lies to you again just go see another provider. LOL They will tell you whatever you want to hear and let me tell you it is all truth. Providers don't lie. I know for a fact. Oh and get rid of the mirror. HEHEHEHE