The Trump Plan -- Kill 2 Million Americans

herd immunity is reached after a vaccine, ding dong. Why aren't you listening to Fauci and "the science?"
herd immunity is reached after a vaccine, ding dong. Why aren't you listening to Fauci and "the science?" Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Fauci is a Government puppet left over from the Obama administration. I wouldn't listen to that asshole if they paid me.
Well, even he explained what herd immunity actually means and that the public is wrong to think that it implies letting everyone get sick.
Since the original estimate was 2.4 million deaths, President Trump saved 2.2 million Americans. What a guy.

Not gonna trust someone who doesn't have the brain power to correctly post a YouTube video. I am doubtful 2 million people will die. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The video tags on this site are actually a bit unusual, not the typical {video} full url {/video} you see on most boards.
Fauci is a Government puppet left over from the Obama administration. I wouldn't listen to that asshole if they paid me. Originally Posted by Levianon17

He's a govt. employee since Reagan. so hes been in there a long time.
He's a govt. employee since Reagan. so hes been in there a long time. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's been around too long. He's worn out his welcome.
Herd Immunity is the goal of any vaccine , however we are there numbers going down
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Sounds like a Democrat, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2020, 02:05 PM
Describes Biden perfectly!!!!
If you follow Trump's Herd Immunity Plan, 3 million Americans will die. Originally Posted by PizzaLover
If all three million who die are leftists, what's the downside?
If all three million who die are leftists, what's the downside? Originally Posted by friendly fred

that's what i like about you, fred. you're so optimistic!
Number going down NO Labor day spike ( like the experts said )
biden has already said 200,000,000 americans have died