Preferred weight of a provider? Providers what's your best weight?

I've gained a few pounds since I started last year....guess I need even more sexercise...
M A X I am always here for ya babe!
soon Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
I will be waiting
I'll admit to being 10lbs overweight, LOL. However, my photos and reviews depict an accurate description of my body type. I'm certainly under no illusion that I'm a tight spinner, but I do feel sexier with the added pounds. At least my boobs are bigger, and I finally have an ass

A few years ago, I was basically starving myself to a size 2...I've definitely grown up now and learned to enjoy life. In the RW, I'm still on the slender side, go figure? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
As you know, we have not met, but I looked at your showcase pics. Your comment about you being 10 lbs over, is pure BS. Anorexia is not sexia. I would not change a thing I see in your pics. Well, maybe I would put me beside you.

Torito
I have heard from men that women always make themselves out to be smaller and better looking than they are ,but guess what, a REAL picture is worth a thousand words.And I do mean real not a photo shopped one or one from 10 years ago.I admit I am trying t loose weight but I am HAPPY as I am.All I have t say is I have return clients.
OOOOH Pick me Pick me--i wanna workout with U, Tara
To me, preferred weght is between 100 to 140....based on the height of a provider....If a provider is let's say 5'7" or more then 140 is not bad. At the same time, if a provider is 5' then 100 to 120 is a good range. Bottom line is I just don't like bones.....I prefer enough meat as well!!!
I'll admit to being 10lbs overweight, LOL. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I don't believe this statment. I just saw you a couple of weeks ago. Alot must have changed because you didn't look an ounce overweight!

And can someone please let me know what a CILF is?
I don't have a preferred weight. In fact I like to go up and down the scale, as long as.....They have big boobs :-)
I liket he way you think Maverick! LOL!
Me to...LMAO
*shaking my head*
OOOOH Pick me Pick me--i wanna workout with U, Tara Originally Posted by go4it95
Okay I pick you. We start first thing Monday morning. Eat your Wheaties.
"Shaking my head"
"Shaking my head" Originally Posted by Bloodhound
+1,+2,+3, etc...on that,lol