another great social in July............

• fawn
  • 07-17-2009, 05:35 AM
thank you vnurse for joining us here on eccie....and it was very nice seeing
you at the hh...we have got to get together soon....speaking of that i think it is time for a girls day out...
Fawn, why did you and your sidekick wait for me to leave before changing into the better stuff? You both looked very hot during the early part of the evening.
Chipper they knew you had to leave early. They decided to wait after you left so you wouldn't be wanting to stay when you had to go. They both looked amazing! It's not something that an older gentleman would be able to handle. LOL!
Damn! I have to find a way to get out of the house for at least one night and attend a HH. I had a great time at one of the luncheons and at a wild pool party but the evening happy hour socials sound like a total blast.

Who wants to help with an excuse?
Thank you to all who attended. As for a luncheon, I am going to plan one in August sometime after the Pool Party coming up.

Fawn and Reese wore black and white nities with robes. It was even better when they lost the robes. Fawn had on these kick ass stockings. Sorry Reese, I did not get to see yours up close and personal like I did Fawn's. Since you did not show up T-Bone, you and your GF will be getting a spanking. I heard a certain Bob has many floggers to use...
All I can say is Tequila is evil but oh so right for these types of get togethers.

It was a very good time and to all the people I met thanks!!!
Thanks to all hosts and hostess for another great HH Social- I appreciate that some one(s)
can go to the trouble to organize and be responsible for such fun and entertaining activities
as these are. As for the lovely Fawn and her partner in crime, lets just say that they were both sexy as hell and a bit overdressed at the same time. I had a great time!