China hands Trump a win on North Korea crisis

Yeah, but the chittering of the lemmings will rise above the pure stupidity of Faux News's spin job.

Bottom line though, is that if Twitler feels as though he "won" -- we'll have to see how he reacts to this morning's "flattery folder" -- maybe he'll STFU, back off of this crazy NK shit and get back to the business of threatening Americans at home, which as we know, is his specialty.

In other words, maybe Putin's got new assignments for him. Or China.
Yeah, but the chittering of the lemmings will rise above the pure stupidity of Faux News's spin job.

Bottom line though, is that if Twitler feels as though he "won" -- we'll have to see how he reacts to this morning's "flattery folder" -- maybe he'll STFU, back off of this crazy NK shit and get back to the business of threatening Americans at home, which as we know, is his specialty.

In other words, maybe Putin's got new assignments for him. Or China. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a bunch of pig twaddle. Reality is something you and your ilk are not familiar with.
What a bunch of pig twaddle. Reality is something you and your ilk are not familiar with. Originally Posted by bambino
You know it's going to be a pile of crap when it begins ..

..."bottom line is" ...

That really means the "bottom of the barrel" as far as information!

Anyone sitting on their ass in the middle of Austin believes that the loudest mouths in the most violent and vile group control speech ... so if they don't like what you have to say start the shouting, burning, throwing, and beatings!
But of course, that's not how it began, idiot.

You need to stop worrying about my posts (and your overstuffed Butt Buddy's creepy obsession with me) and get your ass down to Galveston.

Someone told me there were no sharks in the water.

Please jump in and report back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!

In other words, maybe Putin's got new assignments for him. Or China.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back to your Glory Hole if all you're going to do is blow shit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Stocks aim for 3rd gain in a row as North Korea pulls back on Guam threat

U.S. stocks edged higher on Tuesday, putting major indexes in position for a third straight gain as tensions between the U.S. and North Korea appeared to recede after Kim Jong Un pulled back on his threat to attack Guam.

(Market Watch)
Don't get me wrong ... I'm relieved that tensions (such as they were) have eased.

But was this the result of brilliant strategic politics by Twitler?

You seem to think so.

LMAO!
Don't get me wrong ... I'm relieved that tensions (such as they were) have eased.

But was this the result of brilliant strategic politics by Twitler?

You seem to think so.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And why is it happening? Any clue? It wouldn't be that Un wants to survive would it?
Bullies never win.

You should know that, EATLER.

I'd like to believe that Twitler is responsible for this but it's not likely. America needs a win in the eyes of the world. We are not leading anymore.
When the US and South Korea hold their joint military exercises then North Korea will have their bluff called.
Or we nay see missiles.
Bullies never win.

You should know that, EATLER.

I'd like to believe that Twitler is responsible for this but it's not likely. America needs a win in the eyes of the world. We are not leading anymore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a simpleton. This isn't about being a bully you moron. Trumps the first POTUS that has said he will use military force. The world knows he means it. Mattis a Dunford backed that up. In lives a lavish lifestyle and I doubt he would commit suicide by launching a missle aimed as the US.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/kim-...ly-life-2017-6

You are a stupid PIG
  • WTF
  • 08-15-2017, 12:15 PM
And why is it happening? Any clue? It wouldn't be that Un wants to survive would it? Originally Posted by bambino

Because China is playing Trump like a fiddle...

China said if NoKo fires a missle at the US and we retaliate, China will walk away from NoKo. Un has cancelled his plan to attack Guam. Originally Posted by bambino
We shall see how long this lasts..
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2017, 11:15 PM

In other words, maybe Putin's got new assignments for him. Or China. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump only threatens pussies. So if you feel threatened guess what, lol.

Jim
We shall see how long this lasts.. Originally Posted by garhkal
The public rhetoric is difficult to interpret, but the "stand down" of the Runt Thug in NK does not convince me he's "gone" away or capitulating to the promise (not threat) of an overwhelming response. I'm also not convinced that China is an "honest broker"! They haven't been yet.*

The hesitation should provide us with some additional time to continue to posture, prime, and program assets to assure a decisive and sterilizing blow to deter any threats in the foreseeable future against SK, Japan, Guam, the U.S., and/or any one else in the World from this Punk. We should use it.

*Their history with Japan has not been conducive to being concerned about the welfare of the Japanese people, and their aggression to control the Pacific would be inconsistent with assisting the U.S.