Are you ready for some football?

better but still suck

Not watching so

is the QB better than last weeks starter? But needs a real line in front ta shine?
Looks like a long year in Buffalo.
I suspect the LA coach at half time told his team to stop having fun. And in turn they gave him a big fuck you with their second half play.
How can you quit on 5 million dollars? the man has to be insane.
How can you quit on 5 million dollars? the man has to be insane. Originally Posted by BfloEd
more to life than money, he just didnt want to be a part of the worst bills team to take the field ever!
Looks like the NY Jets may give the Bills a race to the bottom. Cleveland Browns snap the losing streak against the j-e-t-s , who coughed up a lead on the road.
The Bills are 16 and a half point underdogs. What an embarrassment!
Looks like the NY Jets may give the Bills a race to the bottom. Cleveland Browns snap the losing streak against the j-e-t-s , who coughed up a lead on the road. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
how empty ...are ya
The Bills are 16 and a half point underdogs. What an embarrassment! Originally Posted by BfloEd
that is being kind, should be at least 21points!
I still believe in the coaching so I expect them to be better every game. We shall see. I have made a career of being wrong
I still believe in the coaching so I expect them to be better every game. We shall see. I have made a career of being wrong Originally Posted by lilylivered
Like me waiting another 17/18 years for some football?
The Bills are 16 and a half point underdogs. What an embarrassment! Originally Posted by BfloEd
Buffalo has a football team?
Buffalo has a football team? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
many moons ago

or

would it be a better Once upon a time story
ok who is that and what did he do with the real Bills QB LOL
not watching but saw some of his running plays on youtube n twitter
touch down and the jumping over

Bills vs Vikings NFL Week 3 Betting Preview - Odds Shark

https://www.oddsshark.com › NFL

18 hours ago - The Buffalo Bills face the league's biggest point spread of this young season, traveling to Minnesota as 16.5-point underdogs. The Vikings are

but the Bills win 27 ta 6
OK The bills are going to the Super Bowl!!!!!