Sola@asianstars/Hotdreamselect

We getting a review? I want to see her but got others on my sight, but if she got a phat ass then I want to put her 1st on my list Originally Posted by Papa_Katsu
He did

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2918169
Lol that was a quick return for Sola 1 month. 6/27 start

Saw some reviews from Portland and they weren't so hot
Lol that was a quick return for Sola 1 month. 6/27 start

Saw some reviews from Portland and they weren't so hot Originally Posted by Kloverbb
Seems like you like her, you’ve been following her reviews all around the Country. Let’s both schedule her and write our reviews. I’ll go second so I don’t stretch her out for ya, lol
I wanted to call this thread a fart but farts dissipate. It is more like a pile of shirt... stinks and will keep stinking .. when it finally dries out it may stop stink but still will be spitting there.
Seems like you like her, you’ve been following her reviews all around the Country. Let’s both schedule her and write our reviews. I’ll go second so I don’t stretch her out for ya, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

I like to keep tabs on the scene nationwide. Helps to see who's new, a traveler, a rebrand or a dud
I wanted to call this thread a fart but farts dissipate. It is more like a pile of shirt... stinks and will keep stinking .. when it finally dries out it may stop stink but still will be spitting there. Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Try proofreading before hitting submit. If you can't on your own they're free online
I just booked for Tuesday since her Dallas reviews are good. I’ll see if I get what I need on my Activities list.