f-1 WHO'S STAYING AND WHO'S OUTA HERE?

I'm thinking about doing Just some Jane this weekend.... Originally Posted by Frankie Satin
Frankie you have good taste. I pretty much think this 24/7!
Frankie you have good taste. I pretty much think this 24/7! Originally Posted by austin_191967

Thanks, I like to think I have good taste
Staying but not Playing
Homer..you're always playing lol
  • Gio
  • 11-16-2012, 04:21 AM
Who is bugging out for F-1? who has tickets and is going? who is thinking it will being lots of new customers and is working hard all weekend? I am leaving town and going camping in the woods with a bunch of horny swingers. I am hanging my hot pink sex swing in a tree and fucking the weekend away elsewhere. It is gona be a ZOO around here I think Originally Posted by sue_nami
I got tix, going to the track!!!! Let's go Alonso w/Ferrari. Lets kick some Redbull butts!!!! Btw, what is up with the F1 girl's outfit? I could think of a few providers who are hotter than some of these girls!!!
Traffic is going to suck. Ooooh I just got a stiffy, I can't see the word suck without getting hard....I know I'm a teenage boy stuck in a martian's body...
I be available all weekend of the race
I drove down here for this weekend hope its sucessful!
I bet someone totally "Pretty Woman"'s a provider this weekend. WHO WILL IT BE!!!!????!?!?! Originally Posted by LuzMarie

Traffic is going to suck. Ooooh I just got a stiffy, I can't see the word suck without getting hard....I know I'm a teenage boy stuck in a martian's body... Originally Posted by Martianman

haaaaaa, haaaaaaa, he said suck
Careful, homer. You'll be the one giving Martian a woodie next...
Homer..you're always playing lol Originally Posted by Frankie Satin
Dammit well I did my best to hold out. Heading out to paint some ass.

HO HO HO Homies on the prowl with a hard on and his paint stick. Austin hide your ladies hence they be branded by the royal paint stick.
I thought it would be a slow week, so I shopped early and often. Four reviews in the past week, which is unprecedented in my playbook. I'm too old for this, but apparently not.
I'm staying the weekend. Hope I get pretty woman'd. Hasn't happened yet, but I would love it
Fun fun was F1 loved it! What a wonderful weekend!