WENDY DAVIS RUNS THE MOST DESPICABLE POLITICAL AD IN HISTORY

• WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 02:56 PM
I want less handicap parking spaces...which candidate is for that?

You think handicap parking is annoying ?

In downtown Dallas, we have metered parking and in some locations, around city hall for example, handicapped drivers DON'T HAVE TO FEED THE METER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF does being handicapped have to do with NOT paying parking fees?

I want less handicap parking spaces...which candidate is for that?

. Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 03:07 PM
Maybe Cool Hand Luke was lowering the meters so the handicap could reach'em!

Is this part of the ADA?

Yep. he called her "Abortion Barbie," and you fine upstanding characters repeated it.

Her ad is 100% factual. And it's one of the many hypocritical moves that has made Abbott the most despicable Texas politician in history!

Hypocritical douchebags.

Especially you, Whir-LIE-turd.

Oh, and by the way, you are completely full of shit. I personally know of much more despicable ads than that. Besides, who died and made you a fucking authority on the history of political communications?

Idiot.

In downtown Dallas, we have metered parking and in some locations, around city hall for example, handicapped drivers DON'T HAVE TO FEED THE METER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF does being handicapped have to do with NOT paying parking fees? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Does Abbott feed the meters, you drooling moron?
She should have inserted a message at the end:

"I'm FDR and I approved this ad."

I want less handicap parking spaces...which candidate is for that? Originally Posted by WTF
Obaminable.

Obamacare will reduce the necessity for them. You are for that, right?
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Obaminable.

Obamacare will reduce the necessity for them. You are for that, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fucking A.....maybe you and your leaching parents will start paying the price for not saving for a rainy day!

hey LLIdiot! how does Obama fit into this discussion?

Dipshit.
This shit is tame compared to Louisiana politics. Originally Posted by boardman
In Louisiana, a good campaign slogan is......."indicted, but never convicted"

As for Wendy Davis, I think she is a despicable whore, but not for any of the reasons mentioned in this thread.

WTF does being handicapped have to do with NOT paying parking fees? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Do you really need it explained to you?
Spend a week in a wheelchair and you'll have your answer.
Yep. he called her "Abortion Barbie," and you fine upstanding characters repeated it.

Her ad is 100% factual. And it's one of the many hypocritical moves that has made Abbott the most despicable Texas politician in history!

Hypocritical douchebags.

Especially you, Whir-LIE-turd.

Oh, and by the way, you are completely full of shit. I personally know of much more despicable ads than that. Besides, who died and made you a fucking authority on the history of political communications?

Idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If she didn't like "abortion Barbie" she should've taken off those fucking shoes. She wore them at most every fundraiser she held. Classic one trick pony.
And her ad might be 100 % factual (doubt it) but I'll guarantee it didn't contain 100% of the facts.
Fuck that. Fuck her.
David Burge @iowahawkblog · 9h 9 hours ago

"I love cripples! Look at all these fucking cripples! Goddamit I'm a people person!"

TFF....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....good post Iffy...

David Burge @iowahawkblog · 9h 9 hours ago

"I love cripples! Look at all these fucking cripples! Goddamit I'm a people person!"

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB