not the girl in the ad..

Gotta love a bait a switch lol...sorry that happened abe...im sure you'll find some hottie to make up for it...
Well Abe !!! I would say, so far, you have been the luckiest of all, as far as I know, with the BP girls !!!
But Finally !!! This proves "Even you are Human" !!! LOL !!!!
Never seen a girl from BP but the part I've never understood is how she can be pissed that you leave when you see it's not the girl in the pictures? It just astounds me.
she was pretty much the exact opposite of the photo she sent me.. so she should have figured that i would walk..
Yikes. Sorry that happened. She shouldn't have been surprised that you wanted to leave.
Gotta love a bait a switch lol...sorry that happened abe...im sure you'll find some hottie to make up for it... Originally Posted by Analeese
Yikes. Sorry that happened. She shouldn't have been surprised that you wanted to leave. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
thank you ladies.. it's always good to have your understanding and support..
so where is the girl in the pics... ? Lol She's hot!!! 😍😍 That sucks sorry abe.
so where is the girl in the pics... ? Lol She's hot!!! 😍😍 That sucks sorry abe. Originally Posted by Jaeden Eve
i don't know babe but if you find her i'm down for a double!!!
hopeful thinking...
nah.. plenty of hott women right here on this site!!!
Ahh good ole BP and it's shenanigans. I troll BP myself and see alot of fake ads that I know for sure are fake. Wish I could start a thread for the fakes.
now that would be a list..!
from the BP ad...
"°•°•Brace Yourself for the Very Best•°•°•

If your tired of fake pics and let downs, come experience the best new vixen in town!
100% REAL AND Recent PICS"

yep, they're real pics - they're just NOT her pics!!

so where is the girl in the pics... ? Lol She's hot!!! 😍😍 That sucks sorry abe. Originally Posted by Jaeden Eve
i don't know babe but if you find her i'm down for a double!!! Originally Posted by honest_abe
abe, a quick "search google for image" would have saved you some time and frustration.....
http://renolilly.com/classifieds/?ad...%20Lake%20City
385-628-7800

-and-
http://milablaze.net/classifieds/?ad...57318a1be8411e
435-226-3526

both ads have the exact same text...
NO drama! NON rushed..Ready for some fun? Tired of not dealing with the girl in the picture? Well look no further.. I'm Hannah, and Im 100% real, and REAL FUN TOO!
well hell.. that's what happens when the little guy takes over i guess!!!
My dick gets too hard to walk away.