Trump announces transgenders cannot serve in the Military!

Nobody has seen his little dick!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Olivia tried to get yours to come to life. Dead as a door nail!!!

Go ahead SnitchFuck, do what you do best and be a rat.
Olivia tried to get yours to come to life. Dead as a door nail!!!

Go ahead SnitchFuck, do what you do best and be a rat. Originally Posted by bambino
wrong gender for wtf
  • Old-T
  • 07-26-2017, 12:21 PM
Waco, agree with you on this one. The disruption from trying to accomodate transgendered people is not worth the benefit.
  • Trey
  • 07-26-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm ok with gay folks serving. Not ok with the Transgender thing though. It is a bunch of bs to deal with. They can dress as whatever when off. Now saying they can't be in there at all is not ok with me. They can shoot and get shot as well as a straight man. I am for going back to dont ask don't tell. That seemed to be working. But tranny troops,no.
Waco, agree with you on this one. The disruption from trying to accomodate transgendered people is not worth the benefit. Originally Posted by Old-T
What benefit do Transgenders bring to the military?
confused liberals have been and are confusing kids and the spineless mental health and pediatric institutions have largely surrendered to political correctness

hell, confused liberals have miss-taught and confused kids about all manner of things. that's the source of most of this country's ills

at the age of 11 or so, yeah that 11 year old sure is mature enough to chart the course for a lifetime ahead, kids are being put on hormone therapies that effectively ruin their bodies

trump has reestablished the scientific fact that for the vast majority, save some with mixed chromosomal karyotypes, there are two genders, much to the dismay of the alt left

and of course, those feeling they are transgender, have no call to impose upon the military and upon us, the beleaguered taxpayer, expensive therapies and surgeries, prisoners already do that thanks some judicial rulings

is that another mission we wish the military to undertake?
confused liberals have been and are confusing kids and the spineless mental health and pediatric institutions have largely surrendered to political correctness

hell, confused liberals have miss-taught and confused kids about all manner of things. that's the source of most of this country's ills

at the age of 11 or so, yeah that 11 year old sure is mature enough to chart the course for the lifetime ahead, kids are being put on hormone therapies that effectively ruin their bodies

trump has reestablished the scientific fact that for the vast majority, save some with mixed chromosomal karyotypes, there are two genders, much to the dismay of the alt left Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Was it hormone therapy or chromosomes that has SnitchFuck confused about his gender?
I think the issue is some of the folks here are afraid they will hit on a dude and he will wind up having a vagina.
Was it hormone therapy or chromosomes that has SnitchFuck confused about his gender? Originally Posted by bambino
hasn't the appellation "snitchfuck" been used rather freely as descriptive of several in here?

but I haven't really kept up on that

you mean wtf?

if so, its all the above and more
The xenophobes are also the cowards.

And, not coincidentally, the least mature contributors to this thread.

Back in the early 70s we had white people in the Army and it didn't seem to be a major distraction.

Of course now, our POTUS exists to deny people the opportunity to live normal lives in America.

Is it a crime? No. But why do we have to lead the world in Assholiness? When did mean become an American value?

How about we do something to improve our efficiency? Utilize our workforce? Create opportunity?

Naw. It's much more fun to be an asshole. It rallies the base. Makes America great.

WHAT A FUCKED UP SOCIETY WE HAVE!
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/26...-military.html

Another Obama policy reversed. Originally Posted by bambino
Wonder who he consulted with, as most were "caught off guard" by his announcement?
He said Mattis, but Mattis is on vacay...

I'm guessing he consulted with Bannon.

I'm guessing he consulted with Bannon. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, the POTUS couldn't consult with Mattis because he's on vacation? You really are a stupid pig.
Good,
People with a mental illness shouldn't be in The Military.

I'm guessing he consulted with Bannon. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really are an idiot.

You do know that those with important jobs are always available, right?

Oh, maybe you dont.

Sorry...