Newbie Verification

ID or Passport - Business card are 3 types of Screening tool that can be fake so not sure why any one would take it as a for screening ..

But They will send it and I think dude why are you sending me a pic of your DL or Business Card or pic of your body for screening info .. when I asked for XYZ
  • grean
  • 12-04-2018, 09:15 AM
ID or Passport - Business card are 3 types of Screening tool that can be fake so not sure why any one would take it as a for screening ..

But They will send it and I think dude why are you sending me a pic of your DL or Business Card or pic of your body for screening info .. when I asked for XYZ Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That's what I was thinking. Also...

Unless you're running a background check on each guy, I'm not sure what a DL does, anyway.

If a guy makes it to the door of a ladies incall, what benefit is there to checking his ID at that point?

If you only cater to 40 & above, you want to make sure he's not really 36?

What ever makes ladies feel safe, sure. But maybe lafies should know that really doesn't make them safe and only weirds out clients.
  • Crock
  • 12-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Grrr...
  • Crock
  • 12-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Real world info is absolutely not a lazy way of screening someone.... Originally Posted by Analeese
I apologize. Requiring real world info is the lazy way of screening. It's surely another tool that ladies can use, but there are certainly ways to screen without requiring real world info.

You know about screening? Please enlighten the ladies. Originally Posted by pyramider
You're so helpful. I obviously know more than you are willing to share.
ID for thos who are under 30 yes I might ask if they look younger but that's only reason ,, and still can be faked ..

That's what I was thinking. Also...

Unless you're running a background check on each guy, I'm not sure what a DL does, anyway.

If a guy makes it to the door of a ladies incall, what benefit is there to checking his ID at that point?

If you only cater to 40 & above, you want to make sure he's not really 36?

What ever makes ladies feel safe, sure. But maybe lafies should know that really doesn't make them safe and only weirds out clients. Originally Posted by grean
I'm newbie friendly hun. c(;
Plenty of newb friendly.
Regardless if what you originally were looking for was more “exclusive” (thats a relative term) its just part of the game, guy.
Plenty of newb friendly.
Regardless if what you originally were looking for was more “exclusive” (thats a relative term) its just part of the game, guy.
Plenty of newb friendly.
The #1 duty we have toward providers is to make them feel 100% safe with us. And that begins before the door swings open. Originally Posted by almostfamous
+1,000