dream ticket

• Tiny
  • 02-05-2021, 09:20 PM
My Dream ticket? Me and my hillbilly trucker buddy James from Georgia. Best 4 years this country would ever see. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I'd vote for you over Biden or Trump. I'm not sure about Hillbilly James though. I think I'd go for Mike Pence instead.
  • Tiny
  • 02-05-2021, 09:22 PM
My dream ticket would be Greene and Hawley!
We could celebrate from the mountain tops! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think Winn Dixie is pulling our chain. Yeah, I believe he would support Hawley for V.P. But Greene at the top of the ticket? Come on man.
Oh, I wish I was in the land of Cotton...Look away, Look away...Dixie and all those Cotton pickers are dead.

Like shooting fish in a barrel... Originally Posted by reddog1951
Dude, you don't have to try so hard, Tennessee Ernie Ford already did a union version of Dixie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPyMLE5OtM
I'd vote for you over Biden or Trump. I'm not sure about Hillbilly James though. I think I'd go for Mike Pence instead. Originally Posted by Tiny
Jimmy and I intend on abolishing the NFA, the ATF, and make whoring legal.
  • Tiny
  • 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Jimmy and I intend on abolishing the NFA, the ATF, and make whoring legal. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Hell yeah! Fully automatic weapons and bordello on every corner! Can I get a howitzer too and fire it off on my farm?

I wholeheartedly approve of your platform.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 10:40 PM
Jimmy and I intend on abolishing the NFA, the ATF, and make whoring legal. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
you got my vote
I think Winn Dixie is pulling our chain. Yeah, I believe he would support Hawley for V.P. But Greene at the top of the ticket? Come on man. Originally Posted by Tiny
Its time to have our first female President.
Anyone know if theres a blow-up doll of her?
Hell yeah! Fully automatic weapons and bordello on every corner! Can I get a howitzer too and fire it off on my farm?

I wholeheartedly approve of your platform. Originally Posted by Tiny
As long as the shell lands on your property, I don't see a problem. Damage to the neighboring property may violate the NAP
Thanks for reminding me why I almost never read any of your posts Originally Posted by Jam3768
Yet quoting me? lolling

I know where your dream ticket is from.... BSC.

Try and quit being so insulting and thin skinned. Originally Posted by WTF
stalker

Oh, I wish I was in the land of Cotton...Look away, Look away...Dixie and all those Cotton pickers are dead.

Like shooting fish in a barrel... Originally Posted by reddog1951
Last sentence sounds like a physical threat!
Love this dream thread vitaman!

Greene and Hawley would drain the swamp and bring back America to higher standards. I believe they would hold the lsm accountable and put an end to their nazi agenda!
Hillary and AOC Originally Posted by VitaMan

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
DREAM ON!!! LOL!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
DREAM ON!!! LOL! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Has to be a "bait" thread?

No one could really wish for that ticket??????
nfa?
nfa? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
National Firearms Act. It's the reason you can't have a machine gun, and why you need to pay the government every time you want a suppressor or a rifle under 26". They originally passed it in a pant-shitting fear because folks like John Dillinger and Bonny & Clyde were having too much fun.
National Firearms Act. It's the reason you can't have a machine gun, and why you need to pay the government every time you want a suppressor or a rifle under 26". They originally passed it in a pant-shitting fear because folks like John Dillinger and Bonny & Clyde were having too much fun. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
got it!