Do providers care about penis size?

Like the ladies have said I don't think dick size matters as long as the guy knows how to work it. But also like stated size matters for an island trip. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Size of wallet all that matta danielasawn
Of course size matters.
They probably prefer average to smaller....at the end of the day.
  • jan-w
  • 02-03-2013, 11:38 PM
These gals are delighted when they see 4 inchers. You think they want to be screwed by hung horses all night long?
Yes we do care. I made the mistake of allowing a young man fuck me silly. I was working in a Studio a couple yrs back. NO WAY! Not in my hobby life or personel. Sorry guys...I dont like surprises BIG ones. THATS not to say that some havnt tried to slip on by. THERES A secret to taking the big ones...My prefrence is 6in.
Equal Opportunity provider right here lol .... The session is about what you like first and foremost.
God i hope they dont care....
You guys are weak! Just wait until I coax my 3.05" monster awake - then you'll be sorry!!!! :P
No problem here. I've been told I'm hung like a horse. By the way, what is a C horse?
No problem here. I've been told I'm hung like a horse. By the way, what is a C horse? Originally Posted by daty/o
They told me the same thing but the horse was followed by "fly".
Yes we do care. THERES A secret to taking the big ones... Originally Posted by uniquemonique
THERES A Secret?
They just point and laugh at me.
size only matters when it comes to flat screen tvs & subway sandwiches!! lol
I had a female friend who was going to break up with a guy she was dating because she said he had a tiny penis. I ask her how small was it? She stuck her thumb out, lol. The she ask me if she should tell him the reason for breaking up. I told her "hell no, dont crush the poor bastard, he cant help it." If anyone ever perfected penis enhancement surgery like you women have with breasts, they would become billionaires overnight.
I'm surprised that so many these of ladies vag's are as tight as they are. Tighter than the one I have at home! I've stuck everything under the moon in that one though, no restrictions. Is there a secret?

I did find a GAPER the other day in hobby land tho! Whoooaaaa

Was wondering what that 2x4 beside the bed was for!! Originally Posted by mentcondition
pm who is the gaper
pm who is the gaper Originally Posted by bbc10inches
Considering how old this thread is, I'm thinking it was Bettie Page.