Really???

Only by the grace of Tebow..........
leave D_J alone...he is somebody...who has been on hooker boards since 1972 or something like that. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Congratulations, you finally cracked the code.
Sorry BP, as hard as I tried, I could only get the system to accept 1 'like'.

I guess if I were on hiatus from the board and I just came back, I would ease back into the ebb and flow of the site, instead of making a post like I'm 'somebody' within the first week of my return. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I guess if I weren't into the hobby anymore I would find somewhere else to spend my time and not try reliving my glory years on here time, after time, after time despite the many posts by members who are relevant they they simply don't give a fuck what you thinck.
The point had been made, no? Not much left to say except bickering.
Not to hijack thread but I wonder if Pistolero looks like his avatar?...sexy mod.Ha Ha! I could always use me some Neo, ijs...
............ despite the many posts by members who are relevant they they simply don't give a fuck what you thinck. Originally Posted by boardman
Ditto.

No doubt neither one of us may be as 'sierra hotel' as we think we are. So keep on with your stupid little cat stuff and your wonderful...............The Boredman Experience.............

wakeup part deaux
The world doesn't know what to do with one of me...let alone two...
The world doesn't know what to do with one of me...let alone two... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
OK. now that's a good one.
From what I've seen... Pistolero is as close as where gonna get in the current environment to the legend of diamond john. Leave him be. He understands more than most.
Ditto.

No doubt neither one of us may be as 'sierra hotel' as we think we are. So keep on with your stupid little cat stuff and your wonderful...............The Boredman Experience.............

wakeup part deaux Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
What was it you said about talking down?

Oh, Yeah...

I stand by my comments.

Actually you should be happy, here's another fattie thread where you can get back on your pedestal and talk down to people.

I'm wakeup and I hate whores and fatties, and I'm fucking invincible...........yea, you da fuckin man. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Kettle, meet Pot!

BTW, if anyone doesn't like my stupid shit they can simply fucking ignore me...Just use the easy button.
boredman, the second quote had nothing to do with you. wakeup and I are doing fine by ourselves and we don't need anybody but a moderator interrupting us.

Oh, I forgot, this whole idiotic thread was started by a moderator wanna be, a thread that could've been handled by PM.

I guess now that you're back you want some attention.

As for me, I'm going to knock the shit out some cats.

http://www.brandextract.com/catbowling/default.asp
Thought you quit pounding the kitty.
boredman, the second quote had nothing to do with you. wakeup and I are doing fine by ourselves and we don't need anybody but a moderator interrupting us.

Oh, I forgot, this whole idiotic thread was started by a moderator wanna be, a thread that could've been handled by PM.

I guess now that you're back you want some attention.

As for me, I'm going to knock the shit out some cats.

http://www.brandextract.com/catbowling/default.asp Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Juan, this thread had nothing to do with you but you felt the need to interject yourself anyway and WK for a mod...You're such the hero.

Again...Kettle, meet Pot.

I figured Pistolero could handle me all by himself but it appears he needed your help.

And yes, thancks for the attention and keeping my thread on the first page. I was getting worried there for a minute.
And this thread had nothing to do with you but you felt the need to interject yourself anyway.

And yes, thancks for the attention!!! Originally Posted by boardman
Let's see...........yes, I'm a member, yes, I have the rites to respond to threads.

Again, this was a thread that should've been handled through PM's.

"thancks"...........just another lemming copying others. Way to think for yourself.
Juan, this thread had nothing to do with you but you felt the need to interject yourself anyway and WK for a mod...You're such the hero.

I figured Pistolero could handle me all by himself but it appears he needed your help.

And yes, thancks for the attention and keeping my thread on the first page. I was getting worried there for a minute. Originally Posted by boardman
Let's see...........yes, I'm a member, yes, I have the rites to respond to threads.

Again, this was a thread that should've been handled through PM's.

"thancks"...........just another lemming copying others. Way to think for yourself. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
So we're both members...you're just a more equal member? You get to tell others how they should post..or not..but not me? You're idea of being captain sav-a-tard is different than mine. What makes you right?. You're hypocrisy is only exceeded by your own failed attempt at moderating me.

You do realize that the tone you take with him is the very tone you don't like that he takes with everyone you talk about? Do you do that cause you think it's gonna make him change? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Couldn't have said it better than that!

News flash...It's a fucking SHMB...

Oh, and that cat bowling game is fucking awesome. I scored a 178 first time out.

So we're both members...you're just a more equal member? You get to tell others how they should post..or not..but not me? You're idea of being captain sav-a-tard is different than mine. What makes you right?. You're hypocrisy is only exceeded by your own failed attempt at moderating me. Originally Posted by boardman
Since when is someone who isn't a moderator telling someone that something should've been sent through PM, moderating them? It's an opinion.

Missing YMWV aren't you? You seem to be bringing the schtick from there over here........or is me mentioning that considered to be moderating you?

You seem to be a little testy being back from the orient.