How often should a provider update showcase ?

When your physical appearance, contact information or location changes.

Think of it this way: if a provider made lifestyle changes that increased her general attractiveness, wouldn't she go out of her way to quickly update photos for "the new look?" Of course she would. Sometimes it's just good business to take new pics from different angles.
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Monthly
I personally think your images should be updated every 3 to 6 months if possible. Let's say you are in the market for a new car. After doing your research your very excited you get to the dealership and it is not what you expected. That is a big let down. I feel that it is misleading to use images that have been outdated. We all have different taste on providers so that is the beauty of this group. Being a professional photographer I struggle when I see profiles with bad images. These images represent who you are and what you are about. If possible get someone to do some professional images. This will help getting more potential clients to stop and check you out. These are my own personal views based on my customers.
Said this earlier, but to reiterate. As long as how you look now is how your photos look, then it does not matter. This is where it is up to you ladies to be sure to take a good look in the mirror and make sure your pics do properly represent what we will see when you open the door. Nothing quite like that door opening and being met with 50 pounds more than expected. Or other unexpected surprises.
I would suggest the following

1. When your profile pics are no longer accurate
2. Every 2-3 months throw in a new pic and rotate the oldest out.
I would suggest the following

1. When your profile pics are no longer accurate
2. Every 2-3 months throw in a new pic and rotate the oldest out. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Pretty much this.
Excited my photos will be done soon : )
The more recent the pics the greater the odds you are going to look in person like the girl in the showcase. If the two do not match the client is likely to be either disappointed or concerned something is not right. Change the pictures often enough neither situation arises.

How much time does it take to add a pic and rotate the oldest one out? Some people talk like it takes hours. Should take seconds.
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
You need to change your avatar pic, I seen you post way better pics of yourself that make you look way hotter, you're cheating yourself with the current pic
I read alot of forums and i always see guys say, she looks nothing like her pics... So should a provider update 3 or 6 months...

My showcase will be updated by Tuesday... Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Whenever there is a major change in appearance. And that usually means either major weight gain or loss. Hair styles and color are changed too often to call that a major change in appearance. Unless you shave your head.
One thing that would help...
Pictures of each part of the body. Some might have great tits but one or two pics are enough. Need to see all the goods. They do not need to be naked just sexy enough to know what is expected. A face is great or atleast eyes or nose or cheek.
Every 3 months if not more over here...

I take professional photos with 2 different photogs out of state
I also post selfies and update my twitter weekly and snapchat daily with videos.
I update my showcase pictures every week with professional pictures and selfies.
Originally Posted by Carmella_love69

You new pictures are beautiful.
  • grean
  • 11-06-2018, 10:07 AM
When your actual current measurements no longer match those listed on your profile or the pics in your profile, it's time to update. If 36-25-34 are listed and the photos in the profile match but your current measurements are 36-34-44...

You're still sexy but your photos & listed stats no longer represent what you really are.

Yes, you may lose traffic.

However, you will gain some too. Remember you're in Dallas.

It will definitely prevent being butt hurt when I guy sees you and walks because you look nothing like your profile describes.