A complete Turn in Personalities...

i have /had (she used to live in austin) seen Genesis many times, and she was always great. very sweet, very beautifully made up,and very sexy bcd.
so im having trouble understanding what you think the REAL truth is.
apparently,by your own admission, your original review was NOT the real truth. but now this is the REAL truth.
she has many many awesome reviews that are IMO are the REAL thruths, based on my own personal experiences with her.
by admitting, you "sugarcoated " your 1st review for her sake (then saying the reviews are for the guys) again flip flopping. you have not only cast doubt on this review, but upon ALL your other reviews.
you have done this lady a real disservice,as well as a dissevrice to any hobbyist who might have chosen to see a lady based on one of your "sugarcoated" reviews.
im no WK. i havent seen her in over a year, but i do know a great provider when i meet one!
I read crap like this thread (from either side of issue) and it confirms exactly what I've always felt about the reviews here on eccy being nearly 50% fiction/bs.

So, I suppose all in all that the truth (reality) is usually somewhere in the middle. Upside is I do like oreo cookies!

Play nice, have fun...

Could someone deliver Popcorn....Studio Movie Grill style please? Originally Posted by timothe
Got you covered man.

So GN just curious- I am not taking sides are you pics accurate in terms of weight and present day size? CG- regardless of how the provider is- you made a huge mistake by sugarcoating a review- that really leaves a sour taste with most guys because of you are sugarcoating a review you are basically lying- and giving false information to anyone reading your review.
On the same token GN- if you pics are outdated and you are 50 to 75lbs heavier than what your pics on your showcase are indicating that's giving guys a false impression as well.
Should have never been an alert in the first place.

daddy0, you can be an amazing moron some days. Nothing about what copier posted says temper tantrum. Copier and I butt heads on occasion, so in no way in this defending or condoning anything on him.

GN, you just brought review to the attention of more people than would have seen it anyways.
I just had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with GN before she had to head back to Houston. We enjoyed brunch mimosas and each other

With that being said if she was 50 to 75lbs bigger than stated in her showcase yesterday I want to know what kind of overnight miracle diet she went on because she looked (AND SMELLED) damn good to me. and I didn't even have to pay the 300 bucks

She was understandably upset and I can totally see why, if it was in fact stated that she is overweight and has hygiene issues like I think is the case according to the comments in all 3 threads so far, that can be really damaging to both our business and ego. Hell even our feelings (yes we providers still have those) EVEN IF IT IS NOT TRUE! Of course the smart guys can read between the lines and see that this is obviously a client that got upset and lost his temper for whatever reason after the fact and decided to change his story.

Some of us do not list our activities for a good reason. It is not uncommon for a provider to offer greek on a case by case YMMV basis. Maybe it is something they enjoy on occasion when the mood strikes and they do not want every swinging big dick thinking it is available to them. I do not see anything wrong with her asking him to only list the activities they enjoyed instead of speculation on something that was never discussed prior to or during the appointment.

Reviews are supposed to provide factual information either way it goes good or bad. Seems what sounds good instead of what actually happened is common these days but I can assure you from what I saw today myself I bet whatever is in the original review is way closer to the truth than whatever was said after.

GN is a smart, sexy, and classy lady. Don't worry guys I took good care of her and she is in much better spirits than she was this morning. Good thing this ordeal has not scared her away from Dallas permanently because you guys would be missing out on someone very special.
^^^^ That's what's up!!!! ^^^^^^
Jules, you are a sweetie! That's a very nice thing to do
WTF??? Did she not send you flowers after the meeting or did you find out she might be seeing other men? Not White Knighting GN seems VERY nice from chat and you gave her a positive review. If you say this after the good review I question the validity of everything said. EVERY appointment I’ve had I ask the girl which items I should include in the review. And my reviews have gotten pretty vague because I don’t care to share with everyone the intimate details of what we did – I’m not 17 bragging to my buddies any more. I am a good example of someone girls may or may not like – I like SS – NOT BBFS (some take it that way) and that’s not what every girl is into and some girls may click with me and offer it but don’t want to advertise it.
May not be a popular but I wish more women would post like this for themselves because their safety and security is a HUGE deal and it bothers me they cannot comment on reviews. Yes they offer a service for money but intimacy isn’t something you easily fake. I can’t even imagine some of the gross things these ladies are presented with – they have no idea if some fat, smelly, rotten toothed hillbilly is coming in or someone they may find attractive. And looks I think most can get over – what about someone that thinks they “own” her because they’re paying her??? Thing I hate most about this “hobby” that I’ve only been a part of for 2 ½ months and probably not much more is somehow some guys forgot these are LADIES – no a lawnmower. They have feelings and a story to why they’re doing this and no matter what, should be treated with respect – they have to worry about their safety – is there a union? Can they call the police? Who really is looking out for them? And sadly some cowards (that’s what you are if you treat a lady like this) take advantage of this. Anyways, that leads to my rant on why it should be legalized and not the point here. Point being I want them to be able to share and help each other for their safety. If they are safer we benefit too as there becomes more trust.

Like many reviews - they show one but there are always 2, sometimes 3, sides to a story.

Anyway - from your pics it doesn't look like you had THAT bad time of a time...
I just had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with GN before she had to head back to Houston. We enjoyed brunch mimosas and each other

With that being said if she was 50 to 75lbs bigger than stated in her showcase yesterday I want to know what kind of overnight miracle diet she went on because she looked (AND SMELLED) damn good to me. and I didn't even have to pay the 300 bucks

She was understandably upset and I can totally see why, if it was in fact stated that she is overweight and has hygiene issues like I think is the case according to the comments in all 3 threads so far, that can be really damaging to both our business and ego. Hell even our feelings (yes we providers still have those) EVEN IF IT IS NOT TRUE! Of course the smart guys can read between the lines and see that this is obviously a client that got upset and lost his temper for whatever reason after the fact and decided to change his story.

Some of us do not list our activities for a good reason. It is not uncommon for a provider to offer greek on a case by case YMMV basis. Maybe it is something they enjoy on occasion when the mood strikes and they do not want every swinging big dick thinking it is available to them. I do not see anything wrong with her asking him to only list the activities they enjoyed instead of speculation on something that was never discussed prior to or during the appointment.

Reviews are supposed to provide factual information either way it goes good or bad. Seems what sounds good instead of what actually happened is common these days but I can assure you from what I saw today myself I bet whatever is in the original review is way closer to the truth than whatever was said after.

GN is a smart, sexy, and classy lady. Don't worry guys I took good care of her and she is in much better spirits than she was this morning. Good thing this ordeal has not scared her away from Dallas permanently because you guys would be missing out on someone very special. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules - I wish you ran this site - you're always spot on, really respect your option and enjoy your posts.
If you have a dispute with someone or are mad at someone, please leave the alerts forum alone! Why is it that everyone just want to post alerts? This whole thing should have been handled in private.
Reviews have always been bs to me only info u really need from them is location n donation n then mostly those change lol
Jules,

How do you make setting the facts straight and objective so damn sexy?

Ok, back to lurking.
In a few days or few weeks you will all foreget this and continue with your Hobby/Business and all is good!
What an interesting and entertaining read.

As for CG: I'd bet on sociopath, if we are giving armchair diagnoses.

They say talk is cheap. There are a lot of MOFOs speaking on a small budget.