Fancy's Irish Palace of Pleasure has gone the way of Atlantis -- underwater!

Or take ur own advice pussy cat Originally Posted by maineblame
^^^^^^^

I am sorry yo hear this hun. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you can sort things out sooner than later. *hugs*

Btw, I love the idea of a hot tub.I wish I had an in-call with at least a garden tub so I could give nice baths to my clients.
Fancy, you did have a wonderful/comfortable place. A place for business and a home. I hope you find what you need and enjoy just as much. Please don't get rid of that WONDERFUL bed.
Seems like a good opportunity for a 90 day sugar daddy.
  • cr76
  • 04-21-2016, 08:35 AM
Sorry to hear that - best of luck
Thank you for the kind well wishes here and by PM and email.

Dammit, flooded in at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge by this recent bout of rain (overwhelmed creeks and bayous can't handle additional runoff) and unable to even continue clearing my apartment today. Methinks the leprechauns need to have a serious shillelagh-over-the-head-or-up-the-arse talk with the rain gods.

Watching the TV coverage is gut-wrenching, more flooding and evacuations, so many people displaced, lives irrevocably impacted. (Been there, done that.) I'll be fine, eventually, but I encourage everyone, if you can manage it, to donate to the Red Cross, United Way, food and clothing banks, and other charities assisting those who have lost their entire homes and the contents. Even time can be helpful. Here's a link with related info: http://abc13.com/weather/how-you-can...ctims/1300541/
Thank you for the kind well wishes here and by PM and email.

Dammit, flooded in at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge by this recent bout of rain (overwhelmed creeks and bayous can't handle additional runoff) and unable to even continue clearing my apartment today. Methinks the leprechauns need to have a serious shillelagh-over-the-head-or-up-the-arse talk with the rain gods.

Watching the TV coverage is gut-wrenching, more flooding and evacuations, so many people displaced, lives irrevocably impacted. (Been there, done that.) I'll be fine, eventually, but I encourage everyone, if you can manage it, to donate to the Red Cross, United Way, food and clothing banks, and other charities assisting those who have lost their entire homes and the contents. Even time can be helpful. Here's a link with related info: http://abc13.com/weather/how-you-can...ctims/1300541/
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Hey hun,

I meant to post this to you, but it might be beneficial to others as well. U-Haul is offering 30 days free storage to anyone affected by the floods, city-wide at any of their locations. Didn't know if that might help you if you need to store stuff for some time.
Dilemma over. You were at odds about moving before. Now you know. Next one, no flood zones. Sorry for your losses but you and the pups are well. Hopefully you had some form of insurance to offset some of the pain and will find your new baile iontach quickly.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FancyHouse.jpg (7.6 KB, 190 views)
So sorry, beautiful
A garden is a result of a lot of love, I am really sorry. Hope you can find somewhere else as special but, remember, your incall was unique because you are and you made it that way.
Hey hunny, I know it's a drive to the med center, but you are more than welcome to host your sessions at my place until you get settled again. You know my number if you need anything at all. Hugs
really sorry to hear about your misfortune. Really felt comfortable in your incall. Please keep us informed of your plans going forward. dr doolittle.
Sorry to hear that ma'am. You had a very nice incall and I'm sure the next
one will be just as nice if not nicer. I know one thing, that bed of yours would NEVER float away. It was there to stay.
Hey hunny, I know it's a drive to the med center, but you are more than welcome to host your sessions at my place until you get settled again. You know my number if you need anything at all. Hugs Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Very classy move YM.

I feel bad for you Fancy - but like someone posted, when one door closes, another opens. Look at it as an opportunity.
Only one good thing about a flood, and not talking about the Nile delta: I have found flood damage to be invaluable in helping me get rid of old useless shit that I will never use again anyhow. Otherwise I'm too damn sentimentally attached to the crap to toss it.
So sorry to here Fancy. Hope you find another place soon!