tbonetas

I have also followed his advise and have rarely been disappointed, no one bats 100, but his reviews are always credible no questions there.
I have also followed his advise and have rarely been disappointed, no one bats 100, but his reviews are always credible no questions there. Originally Posted by Absolute_69
The messed up part is he hasn't posted a review since this bullshit.
I'm sorry tbonetas for picking on your pics.
I was surprised to see this thread, and I really do appreciate the support. Thanks.

There are some truly amazing ladies in this town and always more than a few hotties passing through. I love to meet them and to showcase their incredible personalities, talents and beauty. I try to keep the reviews entertaining; but I always keep it real (though I may exxagerate my own performance just a wee bit at times.)

Now lets all get back to the party..........
Amen buddy! Hell we are all legends in our own minds. Working on a party right now, well getting it scheduled anyway. I guess we could type some sort of disclaimer, nah screw it let's just have FUN!
There are some truly amazing ladies in this town and always more than a few hotties passing through. I love to meet them and to showcase their incredible personalities, talents and beauty. I try to keep the reviews entertaining; but I always keep it real (though I may exxagerate my own performance just a wee bit at times.)
Originally Posted by tbonetas
We are all human, tbonetas. A review can never be purely objective since we are intimately involved with the lady...just human nature.

As always, thanks for the excellent reviews/pics.

Working on a party right now, well getting it scheduled anyway. Originally Posted by jimmycz
This is the THREESOME right? Please don't forget the photos.
I was going one on one but if you want to make this a sandwhich deal well....can see if she wants to be the cream in the Oreo. I have taken picture a few times but only before or after. Way too distracting during! You know that walk and chew gum kind of deal
Nope........I didn't miss anything.
Nope........I didn't miss anything. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Did you miss anything in the "Suggestions".....perhaps, a somewhat contrary notion....
This is just great, I go away for one week and come back to this shit? Can you guys stop sucking each other's dicks and get back to talking about the girls???

BTW - My boy at Sweet Discretion is the bomb! I will never forget that stable of fine latinas staring at me at the first location. Many legends started there.