Adult services censored on Craigslist

That fucking sucks! I was looking forward to watching that trial on "in session". Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Dang... I misread that... Thought you were offering trial sessions...
Dang... I misread that... Thought you were offering trial sessions... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
This year for Christmas instead of spending time at the old folks home, I'll spend some time with you. We can do whatever you like.

But .... if I show up and you're not really an old man ... I'll be pissed and you will have to come to the old folks home with me and entertain the really old people.
This year for Christmas instead of spending time at the old folks home, I'll spend some time with you. We can do whatever you like.

But .... if I show up and you're not really an old man ... I'll be pissed and you will have to come to the old folks home with me and entertain the really old people. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Not meaning to brag ... or gag... but... I have entertained several really old people lately... did I mention I am really popular with the Denny's Early Bird crowd...
Don't forget the Luby's and Furr's crowds, too. But they might be too standoffish for a man with a polshed walker.
Don't forget the Luby's and Furr's crowds, too. But they might be too standoffish for a man with a polshed walker. Originally Posted by pyramider
Anytime I see blue hair... I start top get excited...
It is very unfortunate that he ended up killing that poor girl. I find it crazy that he was a medical student who should've been dedicated to saving lives and not taking them. Then again, both CL and BP are full of crazies on both sides. I also read through the ads to see what's going on in that area of advertising. It's really sad when you read the ads that offer everything under the sun for substantially less than $100. It makes me believe that she's either supporting a bad drug addiction or she has a pimp. Then again, most of them do look haggard as hell.

Brooke you brought up an interesting point. I had no idea how many underage girls are being forced into doing this by a pimp. That's another tragedy in itself.
aren't both of those sites risky? Originally Posted by angelinadream
To a certain extent I would say yes. For both the girls and the customers there is great risk compared to meeting clients through a board such as ECCIE. You know less about your client or lady in question. For the ladies I would guess that you have be much more deligent about screening and being safe. Having someone back you up. For the guys there seem to be much more danger of cash and dash or outright robbery.
Yet at the same time, the House at this very time is starting to seriously discuss the legalization, or at the least, decriminalization of prostitution.

That's the US govt for ya....

Just checked Houston CL from here in London, I get the same "censored" unclickable link as well.
fake pics.....no worry.....Brooke Wild will let you know.....

now LE....thats another story. BP is better layout.....but for me is it just entertaining to see some of the shots of advertisement.
Here's the latest from the Daily Beast:

Is Craigslist’s Adult Censor Pointless?

Anti-prostitution activists celebrated Craigslist's decision last week to block its "adult services" listings, but the debate on online sex ads is just beginning. Craigslist censored the category on the premise that it facilitated prostitution, yet soon enough sex workers began posting ads on other parts of the site, namely the "Casual Encounters" category of the personals section.

"There is not a single magic bullet," said Richard Blumenthal, Connecticut's attorney general who spearheaded the movement to shut down the section. "We will continue to pursue this issue with Craigslist if the problem persists.”

Craigslist executive Jim Buckmaster contends that decentralizing sex ads would require more rigorous review policies—policies that might force Craigslist to charge users. According to Buckmaster, the primary challenge is developing an effective filtering system.

"There are lots of legitimate service providers" for adults, he insisted, citing phone-sex lines as an example. "If users are looking to place legal service ads, it seems they should be able to place them, and place them in a separate category where they can be well managed."
That fucking sucks! I was looking forward to watching that trial on "in session". Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No biggie..just schedule another session with me (I'll give you the "you're my madam" discount). Then "in session" with me..you can watch all the TV you want...just like you did last time...just before I bored you to sleep...
It just creates the opportunity for some new site to fill up the slack. It's not like the world's two oldest professions (providing and advertising) aren't going to keep working together.