Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

I had a great time. It was nice to talk to the hot women in attendance, Ruby Red, and Reyna Chime. Maybe I'll try my luck with the cards next time!
Another great turn out! Thanks BL/JJ!

Y'all keep your dirty paws off my RubyRed! Lol!!
I would Love to go next time... how do I get on your invite list big louie
  • Satin
  • 08-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks BL as usual......it is always a good time and a thrill to see faces I don't see very often. The dealers were freaking unreal and I really like "the boxer"...

Yea, it would have been nice to chat a few minutes with Ruby if some cockblocking jerk would just give her some breathing room...
I would Love to go next time... how do I get on your invite list big louie Originally Posted by SweetSensualMichelle
Just send me your email address the next time one is announced.
i had a great time socializing thanks for letting me in BL!

and thank you for the compliments everybody Originally Posted by rubyred
Thank you for supporting the tournament by showing up.
  • pyro
  • 08-26-2011, 08:07 PM
A big thanks to Jake and Big Louie for another well done event!
(Hey BL, sorry to take so long to get you the dinner I owed you)
Cyas at the next one!

best regards,
pyro
The party was great, though it was hot as hell in there!!!
It was nice to meet new people and see some old friends for sure. From on i am following Darkside around until I find his fountain of youth!!! Great to see you old friend!!
TxGator,II2,DaChef,Tbone2u,H2H KinkyNasty, always great to see a standup gents as yourself.
To the ladies that i met, it was a true pleasure indeed. ( RubyRed, AlexofHouston, and others.

Satin...you stay away from the boxer dammit!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From on i am following Darkside around until I find his fountain of youth!!!

Satin...you stay away from the boxer dammit!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Easye
Yes the man never seems to age. It would good to see you, Bluntman, Theos, some of the old school "made man" come around again.
Another great turn out! Thanks BL/JJ!

Y'all keep your dirty paws off my RubyRed! Lol!! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

Love you...sexy!

Hopefully I'll be in town for the next one
Thanks BigLouie and JJ. I just got very lucky that my hands held up. There were several times I thought I was done for while amassing chips.

Had pot odds to call a BB reraise on the button when half the table called. Got lucky and caught another 7 for a set.

My set of 6's looked bad on an all heart flop but they held up. On the next hand, my pocket K's held up with an all spade flop. Of course, I didn't have one. Bet big after the flop to push out the draws and had a couple of callers.

Honestly, I only made a few moves early on without the nuts. I think the table thought I was playing loose after this and trying to be a bully. It paid off when I just kept catching cards and getting calls with da nutz.

The hot blond was my good luck piece and damn if she didn't pay off. Even she had her eye on the dealer.

Sorry I couldnt play like I planned, but it was fun to have a couple of beers and meet some folks.
com hell or high water, i will play next time!

John
Darkerside is a playa' ?...LIB.
Thanks Big Louie for the invite. I had a good time socializing.