Who is interested in an advanced fitness thread

I eat cookies quite vigorously, 5 days a week. It's caused me a to be a huge lard-ass, so I'm sweating by the time I finish eating them.

I'm so glad you posted this thread, now I have someone to relate to. Originally Posted by slubby
I make cookies daily you can definitely leave my place with a snack pack of sorts lol.
I make cookies all the time.. who knows if you come over you might be talking about the awsome snacks you leave Sophia with!
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2019, 10:40 AM
I need to try that one time i like doing new things in the gym and outside the gym. Just refreshes everything shall we say Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
You must be really flexible then? I love a woman that can pur her legs behind her head in bed, it's a real talent that not many woman have and such a turn on during fun time, A huge turn on!
Who wants to see how sweaty i get after run a half. Lol
Who wants to see how sweaty i get after run a half. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
if the sweat is between your legs...

hand raised.
I make cookies daily you can definitely leave my place with a snack pack of sorts lol. Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
That reminds me of Billy Madison.

I go to gym.
Bench. 165
Squat. 190
Deadlift. 205

I go hard. And leave
Does everyone here go to the gym? I want to try it too, but I am not sure I will be able to reach any results there because my body is too weak. Maybe it would help me to use some supplements?
I’ve heard that if you Staff Edit, they can help you get a better body much quicker. They are simpler than proteins, are better processed by the body, and have a better effect. I don’t need to get extremely ripped – I want to be more fit and not feel pain while moving faster than a turtle. I have never paid enough attention to sports, but now I know it was a mistake.
I suggest we rename this thread...

The every other person that posted got banned or disabled their account thread.

Obviously the subject of fitness can't be that good for you

I'm glad I drink, have unprotected sex, cuss and smoke like a sailor in a whorehouse.

Makes you bullet proof.