Providers and Tease and Denial?

I completely Agree..
Tease and denial is one of my all-time favorite things. Tease and denial over an extended multihour session—pausing the private teasing to enjoy a luxurious meal perhaps, or an oh-so-discreetly flirtatious public outing—is the sweetest anticipation of all. There's nothing quite like having your sexual heat kept at a simmer all day long, then being expertly edged until you're shaking all over and incoherent...

I've found for those that appreciate every detail of a teasing seduction a lunch or dinner date with me tends to lead to some very intense squirming. Something about having your senses titillated and overwhelmed that just carries over...

Fun fact: I've actually done corporate trainings on tease and denial/extended edging. Possibly the strangest thing on my resume! Originally Posted by Sabrina Morgan

Mmmhmm..
Seduce the mind and the body will follow...........Bringing a man right to the brink then slowing taking him down again, just to bring up to the brink again. keeping his cock hard and throbbing but not allowing his release until he has goose bumps and is trembling with your every caress.......ummm yes this will give him such an intense O he will be totally stated..........yum
Seduce the mind and the body will follow...........Bringing a man right to the brink then slowing taking him down again, just to bring up to the brink again. keeping his cock hard and throbbing but not allowing his release until he has goose bumps and is trembling with your every caress.......ummm yes this will give him such an intense O he will be totally stated..........yum Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I could have not have had said that any better ....
+2!!!

mental orgasms can be as intense as physical orgasms.......both being yummmy as hell
Enjoy both sides, immensely but with such time restrictions in P4P, it is rarely like I have enjoyed it in real life. I have been known to leave a guy tied to the bed naked, while I run out and get alcohol or food..just saying. If I did that here, I would be killed bwahahaha. For some reason, I actually find the guys are the more rushed to get an orgasm than providers, because they are so hell bent on getting their "msog" which is why I rarely get to use my true talents...prolonging the climax. Most are done in the first 10 min., and then it's talk or cuddle time before they are rushing to get their next pop.

If more men relaxed a bit, they would enjoy the experience so much more. This is also why I don't offer less than 2 hours anymore. When I used to tour, it was so predictable how each encounter would go, it was almost comical. I do not, and never will, have dinner or lunch before having sex. Drinks are fine, but food is a no no for me. After I eat, I want to go to bed, and alone. After I have an orgasm, I want a sandwich, then a nap.
Enjoy both sides, immensely but with such time restrictions in P4P, it is rarely like I have enjoyed it in real life. I have been known to leave a guy tied to the bed naked, while I run out and get alcohol or food..just saying. If I did that here, I would be killed bwahahaha. For some reason, I actually find the guys are the more rushed to get an orgasm than providers, because they are so hell bent on getting their "msog" which is why I rarely get to use my true talents...prolonging the climax. Most are done in the first 10 min., and then it's talk or cuddle time before they are rushing to get their next pop.

If more men relaxed a bit, they would enjoy the experience so much more. This is also why I don't offer less than 2 hours anymore. When I used to tour, it was so predictable how each encounter would go, it was almost comical. I do not, and never will, have dinner or lunch before having sex. Drinks are fine, but food is a no no for me. After I eat, I want to go to bed, and alone. After I have an orgasm, I want a sandwich, then a nap. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Wow.........just wow..................Welcome back London.........lol
The orgasm takes longer to achieve and it is just so much more enjoyed when you get there.

I don't consider it work but an adventure.

QUOTE=Belchazer;1051914673]I would like to ask the providers out there. What are your feelings about Tease and Denial? You being the teaser of course. Do you enjoy this fetish in an extended session, or is it too much work?

Please let me know your feeling on this subject.

What has been your longest Tease and Denial Session?[/QUOTE]
Wow.........just wow..................Welcome back London.........lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Did you HONESTLY expect any less? Missed you too bad ass!
Sounds like so much fun!
I am very well practiced in the art of tease and denial. And it IS an art. ;-)
I agree this is something for longer engagements, no hourly sessions will do. Unlike London, I must eat first (lunch or dinner) for a couple reasons. One, it helps break the ice and get more comfortable with each other. Two, it increases the intimacy and the close bond or connection. And three, it make the anticipation for "dessert" so much more fun. (Oh, I can't wait to get back to the room and...)
But, if you are looking for true T and D, you just need to let the girl know ahead of time. Otherwise, she might be trying to "reach the goal" and not prolong the journey there. Because, a lot of guys just (like London said) want to get in as many "Pops" as they can and so this becomes their goal.