Fee Calculation

I personally believe providers should calculate their fees based on the activities performed instead of mere minutes spent in a motel room with a client. Why should a client pay for the first 15 minutes of the session when the provider wants to chit chat about her life outside the hobby? Originally Posted by PickUpSticks
Awwwww. I've got some Midol if you need it. No charge.
I am thinking we should charge Trolls for every word they type.
Fawn if you want to give it away free I promise not to complain, I'm not a troll does that matter and I will not tell you how to run your business.

I will tell you how beautiful you are and how you have a sweet personality
It did not take PickupSticks very long, but I see he is now banned. Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn, especially if she is a moderator. Like I have said before when you fuck with the bull you will one day get the horns.
Awwww peanut, you're so sweet....I am really having a very good night, I just got home from having
drinks with some friends.....But damn every time you come into coed there is a troll needing to be feed....
Maybe I should just start giving free sessions away just to keep the peace around here....
and to keep some of these men from telling us ladies how we need to run our business......But I
am sure someone would find something to complain about me giving free pussy away.... Originally Posted by fawn

I'm in Fawn and I promise to be a good boy and not complain and I won't tell you how to run your business!!! Well maybe not such a good boy if you know what I mean!!! He, He...

Fawn......that made me wet! Originally Posted by reese foster

Hey Reese, Is that an invitation??? I volunteer to help you with that!!!

See both of you soon,

Hey Reese, Is that an invitation??? I volunteer to help you with that!!! Originally Posted by Stang1965

An open invitation!
Awwww peanut, you're so sweet....I am really having a very good night, I just got home from having drinks with some friends.....
But damn every time you come into coed there is a troll needing to be feed....
Maybe I should just start giving free sessions away just to keep the peace around here....
and to keep some of these men from telling us ladies how we need to run our business......
But I am sure someone would find something to complain about me giving free pussy away.... Originally Posted by fawn

hand held very high and wiggling it back and forth!!!

oh, lowering hand as my momma told me not to take undue advantage of someone's generosity.

tho, come to think of it, hmmmm, maybe fawn could take undue advantage of me instead of just giving it away for free??

i'd even bring your favorite sparkling beverage!!
[dont dare name it or the other guys jumping up and down to gain her attention would go buy oodles and attempt to swing the vote].

i have pus on my ignore list.
glad i did come into this thread.
free pussy
wetness
great visuals ... oh and great smileys besides the women's avatars
zapped trolls after they've given up all their cash for the posts
and an open invitation from ms. foster!!!

ooooooh, now i'm sticky wet all over!!!

better than what's up here in kc, mo.
pickupsticks....... Suck it!

Spikebaby
Hey that's GFE buddy... just be happy she's only talking your ear off and not maxing out your credit cards =)
I can't complain, no one listens ...................'ecpt Fawn

Awwww peanut, you're so sweet....I am really having a very good night, I just got home from having
drinks with some friends.....But damn every time you come into coed there is a troll needing to be feed....
and to keep some of these men from telling us ladies how we need to run our business......But I
am sure someone would find something to complain about me giving free pussy away.... Originally Posted by fawn
Please not even in a joke.

pickupsticks....... Suck it!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I will put my foot on a chair for $5....ill leave the shoe off as an extra LOL
For some of us, if we got the first fifteen minutes free, we could leave satisfied. Twice!!!