I’m Defecting. Trump Absolutely Blew It.

It's never to late to get smarter. I don't like politicians either. I just go with the lesser of two evils imo. After what the corrupt liar in chief and McDonald did the last 4 years my choice is very easy.

America has been really stupid the last 4 years Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yes McDonald's made me fat
Since we are roughly the same age, I sincerely hope both of us are around for many years.

So you don't buy into the claims that Antifa or some other left-wing group was involved in leading the assault on the Capitol building? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I wasn’t sure about any bodies involvement until I saw who is getting arrested.
I still can’t imagine what these people were thinking.
nobody with half a brain buys that shit.

It's like believing that trumpy is not the biggest loser in history Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I'm pretty sure other president have lost worse than him. JO Jorgensen
1. Trump did not inside those riots it antifa infiltration. Come on man there had bulletproof vest and hammers.

2.If you capital who gives a shit I own by government last I check not some dude name mole.

3. Can't say biden any good he both are dumb asses, when I work for the salvation army, there allies said leave away from the appearance of evil. Nother don't even want to trial.

4. Look into the what libertarian party. Only thing don't like is name to hard to learn to spell.

5. Yes this new country has a lot of problems and I really don't give a s***. I have even more problems than the country. Originally Posted by Ripmany

This is all part of the plan. Wait for the next Q drop. H I M just won. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

It's amazing how H I M just keeps winning.
Antifa lead the assault? Haven't heard that one yet.....sounds pretty far fetched considering the profiles of the people arrested so far...and that Q nutjob chick who got what she deserved. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I have several Trump supporting Facebook friends who are totally blaming Antifa for leading the charge on the Capitol No proof but it sounds good.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=657e44626379
He may not be dangerous but if he doesn't make it 4 years you stupid idiots have put our country in the hands of a radical worthless slut who started her political career on her knees under Willie's desk. I'm sure Putin is looking forward to her negotiation techniques
It's amazing how H I M just keeps winning. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Beto....yeah
Beto....yeah Originally Posted by matchingmole
T R U M P just won.
It's amazing how H I M just keeps winning. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
It's amazing how you continually post nothing but ridiculous crap
Considering what happened at the Capital, and watching those morons ransacking my Capital Building, .... Originally Posted by Jackie S
.... do you find it the slightest intriguing that some of those in the group inside #1 bonded out almost immediately and #2 had Antifa tats?

Unfortunately, as in so many episodes the truth will not be disclosed, which is why it was so important to ballot harvest and stuff the boxes to make sure the financing behind the riots for the past nine months isn't revealed.

It took about 50 years to discover LBJ's "Tonkin Gulf" deception! You and I won't live that long, I'm sure, but ....

.. it also took about that long to reveal JFK's ballot stuffing win out of Chicago.

If that is the kind of country in which you wish to live ... then support corruption...

..... and have Chinese as a second language.
I have several Trump supporting Facebook friends who are totally blaming Antifa for leading the charge on the Capitol No proof but it sounds good.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=657e44626379 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
This was my first thought.

Surely no true Trump supporter would be so stupid as to pull the same lawless crap that the Democrat supported Thugs had been doing for the entire summer.
We don’t do that.

But it seems the facts are showing that those flag waving idiots were Trump supporters.

I do hope that all of them get prosecuted under the very edict that President Trump enacted some months back. That being, hat protesters and rioters who insisted on destroying or defacing historical landmarks would get 10 years in prison.

Let that sink in to these moron’s heads as they contemplate their future.
.... idiots have put our country in the hands of a radical worthless slut who started her political career on her knees under Willie's desk. I'm sure Putin is looking forward to her negotiation techniques Originally Posted by littlerichard
One missile for every dress sent to the dry cleaners?
.... Antifa for leading the charge on the Capitol No proof but it sounds good..... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
There is evidence. Putting aside their immediate past history of mingling into the BLM parades/marches and using BLM as cover for their rioting, burning, and looting ....

... if they would burn a library at Berkeley ... liberal bastian..

.. and they didn't burn and vandalize ... conservative cities.

Do you actually believe Antifa supports Biden/Kamala?

Or do you now embrace the notion that Antifa was waging war on Trump?