Never seen before?

Well I didn't name any names or publicly call anyone out.
He put his two cents on this post and made it about him.
But whatever. I'm not even mad. Never was mad. Just don't have ANYTHING saved for him to let me know I've seen him... nothing. At all. Everyone off here I see I save their handle in my contact book like I've already said.
He says I have him 2 addresses before I gave him my hotel..
Which is odd because I only do that for backpage people and he swears he saw me.. but won't give me his contact info so I can run a screen..
But you know what..
I know my services are amazing and I'm well liked. Can't let one person bring me down. Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber
[QUOTE=Alluring_Amber;105707632 1]It's all good. I don't recall seeing you nor do I give eccie people 2 different addresses. But it's all good.
No one is perfect.[/QUOTE]

Don't confuse the highly trained gentleman of Eccie with the PIMPS, STALKERS & DIP SHITS using BP! (Unless they also happen to be Eccie hobbyists LMFAO!)No one is perfect is RIGHT! Your last TWO reviews were NO'S! I'd work on that IJS!

... Your last TWO reviews were NO'S! I'd work on that IJS! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Easy for you to say now. I seem to recall a lot of dissatisfied gents when you were TS SL — lousy TCB a common complaint, an NCNS or three. That these incidents weren't widely reported is testament to your legion of
Not to be rude or out of place, but this review took place in SA, so why not post this down there instead of in Austin since Austin had nothing to do with it? Just curious?
It may be easier to handle in the city that the review took place.
Easy for you to say now. I seem to recall a lot of dissatisfied gents when you were TS SL — lousy TCB a common complaint, an NCNS or three. That these incidents weren't widely reported is testament to your legion of Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Ok now I told you Yanks I'd make it up to you. I set you up with Dante0322. Didn't he call you?
Well I didn't name any names or publicly call anyone out. Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber
OK let's figure this out. There are Two publicly posted No reviews. One of those "unnamed" you publicly stated couldn't perform and the other "unnamed" posted a fake review. Good thing you never named names cause we'd never have known who they are.

I never even threw a pebble.

Just like climate change the new Eccie transformation is happening like it or not. Which sounds better. Bpeccie or Ecciebp?
And the other no was because he couldn't stay active the session. Not because anything I did. Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber
I feel the need to chime in being I'm in West TX and know the "other no review" monger well enough to state that there is more to his no review than him not being able to "stay active" as she puts it. He did take some credit for it, but if you have PA, then read the ROS and you'll know it did have something to do with some things she did....or didn't do.

I'm also in total agreement with the other mongers in this thread that you need to realize that you aren't in BP land anymore Miss Amber. Like it's already been said before, you would have been better off owning up to your two back to back No Reviews and making an attempt to up your game instead of throwing blame in the other direction.