Trump's Campain Manager, Corey Lewandowski, Will NOT Be Charged

I'm not defending Trump. The charges were bogus. I'm defending justice, and opposing the politics of personal destruction. LittleLiberalEva, life must be difficult for people as stupid as you.

Wait for it. He's going to "Fix That for Me". Just watch!
I'm not defending Trump. The charges were bogus. I'm defending justice, and opposing the politics of personal destruction. LittleLiberalEva, life must be difficult for people as stupid as you.

Wait for it. He's going to "Fix That for Me". Just watch! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
lol he's "good" at ftfy isn't he? that's how i branded his asshole with the moniker "punk chimp" lol i embarrassed him so bad he had to put me on ignore. naturally, as the old saying goes .. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. my postings to embarrass him were so devastating he had no other choice but to imitate me, then when he failed he just put me on ignore.

lol he's good" at ftfy isn't he? that's how i branded his asshole with the moniker "punk chimp" lol i embarrassed him so bad he had to put me on ignore. naturally, as the old saying goes .. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. my postings to embarrass him were so devastating he had no other choice but to imitate me, then when he failed he just put me on ignore.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Asswipe puts me on ignore from time to time. But he can't help himself, he loves abuse.
Not as it is for people like you Tonto.
Wait for it. He's going to "Fix That for Me". Just watch! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There is no fixing you Tonto.
The video showed he grabbed her, and that part is true. the SS has given him a cover by saying she left a area and approached the Don without permission. So fuck you little Trumpazoid.
Asswipe puts me on ignore from time to time. But he can't help himself, he loves abuse. Originally Posted by bambino
I see you have buddied up with the dumbest MF on the forum. He can't tell what FIFY means, cannot tell left from right, made a bet he welshed on. Still posts pics of his mammy. good luck with that loser.
It's like picking at a scab.

Not to suggest anybody out there is scabby or nuffin.
the dude flat out lied and said he never touched her, maybe not convicted of a crime for it.. . but a liar and a cunt.
She lied, too, SouthBrown. You going to attack her too? Or are you just a partisan political hack, like the rest of the libs, and most of the right here? Don't bother to answer. Liberals can do no wrong. We get it. Partisan political hack.
She lied, too, SouthBrown. You going to attack her too? Or are you just a partisan political hack, like the rest of the libs, and most of the right here? Don't bother to answer. Liberals can do no wrong. We get it. Partisan political hack. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Tonto the Trumpette will defend Trump and his people to the death.
the dude flat out lied and said he never touched her, maybe not convicted of a crime for it.. . but a liar and a cunt. Originally Posted by southtown4488
And she "flat out touched" Trump after being told retreat to a different part of the auditorium, suckclown; plus, she lied when she reported that Lewandowski assailed her with his feet and teeth.
SouthBrown?

Suckclown?

You boyz need to make up your minds. The Idiot Klan, err, Clan must present a unified front when ganging up on someone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Asswipe puts me on ignore from time to time. But he can't help himself, he loves abuse. Originally Posted by bambino
or this
or this Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Warning: no stones the hillbilly.
The facts are, when the Prosecutors saw the entire video, as opposed to the few seconds that all of the News Outlets chose to show, they knew the case was un winnable.
Tonto the Trumpette will defend Trump and his people to the death. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Would you like to make a friendly wager that I support Trump with every post about him I make? Did you forget that I oppose him on most issues? Did you forget that said it's better for him that he can buy politicians, rather than vote for them? Your lies hold no water, LittleLiberalEva, just like your bladder.

So, wager?