Who offers female condoms

I do have and them with me all the time ..
I think the main thing a monger might need to be concerned about with these is that they can be worn for up to 8 hours. I would definitely want to see it actually be taken out of the sealed bag before sticking my dick in it.
I keep them on hand and really prefer them
I keep a few too. Different feel
I'd be open to it except wouldn't it be easy for a guy to kinda move it out of the way but keep it in, fuck unprotected and then slyly start fucking inside it intermittently or when he cums and the girl wouldn't notice she's been exposed to his unprotected dick until she gets all his diseases?

Also, aren't they like two or three times the price of male condoms?
I'd be open to it except wouldn't it be easy for a guy to kinda move it out of the way but keep it in, fuck unprotected and then slyly start fucking inside it intermittently or when he cums and the girl wouldn't notice she's been exposed to his unprotected dick until she gets all his diseases?

Also, aren't they like two or three times the price of male condoms? Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Wow, that's a great idea!

Most girls are open to bbfs anyway though. Condoms are for squares and cowards.
Fixed that for you. Oh and don't tell me I'm the first person that idea occurred to.

Wow, that's a great idea!

Most girls are open to bbfs anyway though. Condoms are for squares and cowards...and people who's continued basic sustenance relies upon maintaining clean, healthy and disease/smell free genitals. Condoms are also a great choice for guys that will stick their dicks in just about anything. Wonder if that applies to anyone around here? . Originally Posted by Gardy Loo

Also, aren't they like two or three times the price of male condoms? Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Let's see who would at greater risk of std exposure to pull such a move. The provider or the monger?

Granted there are those a-holes and rapists who would pull such a move but your average monger would have to have a suicide wish to do this with a provider.

Ah, I see the notorious Massengillian Mouth Breather has now re-materialized in the form of Gardy Loo. Le sigh.

But yes, they can be difficult to insert and position correctly, and as a point of fact it is true that the dong slipping between the condom and the vaginal walls is an oft talked about problem with them. I have used them and will continue to do so but only rarely as a lady has to keep an eye on the damn thing, watch her positioning and generally be distracted by the condom during the entirety of the session.

They may be fine for an occasional tryst or in the case of committed relationships, but their awkwardness, exorbitant cost, not to mention the lack of aesthetic appeal (they make your snatch look ridiculous), plus the distraction make them often impractical for our line of work.
It's nice to see you agree with me, I was cautious about sharing my thoughts for fear of people belittling my concerns by saying I worry too much or that no one wants to fuck me anyway so it's a moot point.

Ah, I see the notorious Massengillian Mouth Breather has now re-materialized in the form of Gardy Loo. Le sigh.

But yes, they can be difficult to insert and position correctly, and as a point of fact it is true that the dong slipping between the condom and the vaginal walls is an oft talked about problem with them. I have used them and will continue to do so but only rarely as a lady has to keep an eye on the damn thing, watch her positioning and generally be distracted by the condom during the entirety of the session.

They may be fine for an occasional tryst or in the case of committed relationships, but their awkwardness, exorbitant cost, not to mention the lack of aesthetic appeal (they make your snatch look ridiculous), plus the distraction make them often impractical for our line of work. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You accidentally quoted me instead of him. I can breathe through my nose in person anytime you'd like if you require proof that we aren't the same person. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
I think everyone but you got that she was talking to you but referring to him. I certainly wouldn't want to insult your intellect so never mind
It's nice to see you agree with me, I was cautious about sharing my thoughts for fear of people belittling my concerns by saying I worry too much or that no one wants to fuck me anyway so it's a moot point. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Better late than never I say. Good job!
I actually realized my error myself within moments of posting it. It's not my fault you were so hot on my ass looking for the smallest reason to insult me that you quoted me before I had the chance to correct it. Look at the time stamps and feel the shame you deserve for being that petty and trifling.

Also, why are you so hung up on proving I'm not very smart? I have never claimed to be especially intelligent because it's not something normal people fetishize to the point you have. You are constantly looking for reasons to call other people stupid...even if it's something small and meaningless like my post you quoted here that gives no true indication of genius or dumbfuckery. It makes you look insecure about your own intellectual ability when you repeatedly resort to things like that.

Even if you're the smartest person in the room it's not going to do you much good if everyone in that room resents you for rubbing their nose in it and your continued harping on it just makes you come off as delusional (if you aren't as smart as you believe) or as some brooding, resentful asshole that no one wants to be around. You're creating a lose-lose situation for yourself and all the people around you...that doesn't seem very smart to me (but as you gleefully pointed out I'm no genius).

I think everyone but you got that she was talking to you but referring to him. I certainly wouldn't want to insult your intellect so never mind Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I actually realized my error myself within moments of posting it. It's not my fault you were so hot on my ass looking for the smallest reason to insult me that you quoted me before I had the chance to correct it. Look at the time stamps and feel the shame you deserve for being that petty and trifling. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Way too easy. We already have a board Chihuahua but we do need a resident Pug to pebble. Boink!

So are female condoms that much more expensive?
Female condoms are expensive and Miss V is right. I use them but not my preferred method. Plus, they are difficult to insert. Seems to take away from the moment.

Yet to have that problem and I've used them for like 3 years (dick or cum going where it's not supposed to).
I can actually get my hands on them for free in a few places where I am (DC).