Deciding on a new 'do for the down-there hair

Bald is beautiful baby.
Always went for the shaved smooth look.
Id rather have freshly bathed , other than that its good
don't shave that bush. landing maybe. if you take any off. how much for a locket of? and getting to watch locket being made?
Most are shaved so how about being different ... I say bush.
I'm thinking of getting a bush, but trimmed so it doesn't itch or collect sweat (yuck!)
thinking of letting it grow. mmmmm cool
I'm currently expanding my landing strip from small to medium sized so that I can colour it I want to sculpt my own burning bush . So far I am loving having a bit more hair down there. I keep the important parts shaved clean though.
I'm currently expanding my landing strip from small to medium sized so that I can colour it I want to sculpt my own burning bush . So far I am loving having a bit more hair down there. I keep the important parts shaved clean though. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

Ummm...aren't all of the parts important?

I haven't really thought about your bagina
I'm thinking of getting a bush, but trimmed so it doesn't itch or collect sweat (yuck!) Originally Posted by Monet Violet
The majority of us would applaud this choice of grooming.
Let it grow!! A burning bush is a beautiful sight. OMFG, it has been wayyyy tooo long since I have seen Monet, my ATF. Been out of commission for a bit, but feeling up to it again now. I will contact you soon to make an appointment, hun.
Summer is around the corner ... less is more when it gets hot.
Let it grow!! A burning bush is a beautiful sight. OMFG, it has been wayyyy tooo long since I have seen Monet, my ATF. Been out of commission for a bit, but feeling up to it again now. I will contact you soon to make an appointment, hun. Originally Posted by iscrewedmeganfox
I miss you! You just totally disappeared on me
I am also a redhead. I keep it either trimmed extremely velvety short or waxed with a landing strip and the majority of the Gents I see get all excited to check and see if it's red the first time they are with me haha.
I am also a redhead. I keep it either trimmed extremely velvety short or waxed with a landing strip Originally Posted by Lexxxy
A fire bush is always appreciated.