Heck yeah! Originally Posted by 9to5mm

HEy there! Thanks for your enthusiasm
That sure escalated quite quickly.
That sure escalated quite quickly. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Its worth repeating-
It is wise NOT to poke the bear!!
He must scare ladies off.....not this one....no one can run me off
and a bag of chips...........
He must scare ladies off.....not this one....no one can run me off Originally Posted by Analeese

Naw, he just makes you work for it. Hope you have a great and prosperous trip!
This threAD was a fun read.
How bout you go fuck yourself ....you’re one of the ones I know who is a piece of shit who likes to attack ladies...you’re not coming for me asshole....so buh bye...find another lady that will take your shit because I’m surely not Originally Posted by Analeese

That's kind of rude ma'am..... Do you know there are rules about personal attacks and unnecessary rudeness to other members?
Too funny.

That's kind of rude ma'am..... Do you know there are rules about personal attacks and unnecessary rudeness to other members? Originally Posted by Whispers
Welcome Ana. There's plenty of nice gents here in Austin. I just went into semi-retirement. The hobby has been great to me down here. Have fun sugar!
That's kind of rude ma'am..... Do you know there are rules about personal attacks and unnecessary rudeness to other members? Originally Posted by Whispers
Get over it crybaby....why don’t you hit the RTM button if you don’t like it fugly...
Welcome Ana. There's plenty of nice gents here in Austin. I just went into semi-retirement. The hobby has been great to me down here. Have fun sugar! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank you beautiful....it was always great to me when I was living there....
Well, I just learned something. I went to change my title under my avitar pic to Semi Retired Hussy and up popped - Upgraded female account. Who knew that's how you get that done!
Well, I just learned something. I went to change my title under my avitar pic to Semi Retired Hussy and up popped - Upgraded female account. Who knew that's how you get that done! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You should still be able to change it though....
Hey sexy lady hope you make it to Austin pm me we can catch up grab some dinner.