yet another Republican charged with financial crime

Hence my initial comment. The op seems to be making a mountain out of a mole hill with this guy being potentially done for insider trading, when OTHERS have done it too, but because they were (D), they either didn't get charged, or if they did, we just didn't hear about it, because the complicit media covered it up/ignored it. Originally Posted by garhkal
yup.. the old "your guys do it too, but it's kept hidden" defense.

why not call this Robert Tilton wanna be out for his criminal behavior? Republicans just wink at shit like this.

why not call this Robert Tilton wanna be out for his criminal behavior? Republicans just wink at shit like this. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ok, I'll call him out. If he is guilty, he's a fucking scalawag. Just like you said. No winking. I don't see other Republicans winking or rushing to his defense either. Lock him up.

Now how about starting a thread that gives equal time to Democrat misdeeds? This is your fourth thread in a row in this forum trashing Republicans.
Sunday with Charles

93 videos on the greatest crooks in the history of the USA. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...4BBQ/playlists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=betM8CBhNJE&list
Ok, I'll call him out. If he is guilty, he's a fucking scalawag. Just like you said. No winking. I don't see other Republicans winking or rushing to his defense either. Lock him up.

Now how about starting a thread that gives equal time to Democrat misdeeds? This is your fourth thread in a row in this forum trashing Republicans. Originally Posted by lustylad

thinking of leaving the party?
  • R.M.
  • 08-09-2018, 09:55 PM
or this congress woman... https://nypost.com/2017/12/04/congre...-charity-scam/

Ex-congresswoman gets five years in prison for charity scam

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is this Mike Tyson in a wig?

why not call this Robert Tilton wanna be out for his criminal behavior? Republicans just wink at shit like this. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

If he's guilty, then sure call his ass out for it. BUT be even with that call out.. Don't just harp on republicans who do bad, but ignore dems that do..
Another case of What Aboutism.

You’ll find it on the back page of the paper ... unless it’s on the front page.

WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHHH!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-m...808-story.html

fucking Scalawag.

Motherfucker looks exactly like the disgraced Minister Robert Tilton, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This week it's a Republican, next week a Democrat. Politics is like a Quarter, one side Heads the other Tales. One side is no more valuable than the other. No matter how ya flip it it's still a quarter, lol.

Jim
There is no quarter.
Many a slip from the cup to the lip. Long ways to go from indictment to conviction. These may be part political and part criminal. It is the same office that has been carrying Mueller's water. Their biggest problem is that Collins did not dump any stock and make money on the short. His son did but now they have to make the case that Collins did it intentionally and didn't just slip up in the course of a regular conversation.

Now how about starting a thread that gives equal time to Democrat misdeeds? This is your fourth thread in a row in this forum trashing Republicans. Originally Posted by lustylad
because my initial premise was disappointment in the Republicans.. tell you what, I won't start another thread, but how about this?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ges-2018-08-10

just another example of Republicans on the side of GREED.. that Obama law aims to protect people against for-profit "education" (Greed) Mills.. the Republicans seem to always side with the Money Men. of course, Trump University was one of the Greed Mills.

This week it's a Republican, next week a Democrat. Politics is like a Quarter, one side Heads the other Tales. One side is no more valuable than the other. No matter how ya flip it it's still a quarter, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
true that..

There is no quarter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

false that.

Their biggest problem is that Collins did not dump any stock and make money on the short. His son did but now they have to make the case that Collins did it intentionally and didn't just slip up in the course of a regular conversation. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
of course he did it intentionally. besides, shorting would have been ridiculously blatant.. the Son probably didn't have a Margin Account. the phone records show these guys were in collusion. Republicans argue hard to defend their guys.. this Christian, Moral Party that loathes deficit spending
Why is it we only ever see republicans being charged with things like this.. OH YEA< cause dems seem to always never get charged with anything. They are above the law. Originally Posted by garhkal
I have a feeling you would see the Black/White imbalance in prisons as the same thing then? Whitey is above the law.
I bet not.
The reason so many Republicans are charged is because they like to break the law.
The reason Dems get off is because your team likes to fabricate crimes. If there is no evidence besides slander that is what happens LOL!
Don’t look now... your President is about to get buried. And not just in the newspaper.

Deranged Democrats can make up all the stories they want but the only president convicted and impeached was Bill Clinton Originally Posted by NBruno

Maybe you need to find out what those two words mean before you use them again. What was he convicted of? What was the outcome of the impeachment? LOL! I would say the deranged one is you. Hey I just spoke with Andrew Johnson and he said thanks for forgetting about him LOL!

Now how about starting a thread that gives equal time to Democrat misdeeds? Originally Posted by lustylad
Man you really have lost your mind. Can you say you do the same? Fuck no! You have some nerve! I am sure your rants about Hillary and Obama offset any imbalance in his posting.
I have a feeling you would see the Black/White imbalance in prisons as the same thing then? Whitey is above the law.
I bet not.
The reason so many Republicans are charged is because they like to break the law.
The reason Dems get off is because your team likes to fabricate crimes. If there is no evidence besides slander that is what happens LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're right that analysis is laughable.

Jim