Odumbo picture withheld from American public for 13 years

• WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 07:16 AM
No, but he does! Would you straighten him out?

And I don't mean his dick. I'm meaning his fake belief.

Sorry to disappoint you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obama still thinks he is President...could you provide a link or is that just your belief?
Do you fuckers think Obama is still President? Originally Posted by WTF
Imagine the hysterical outrage of the lib-retards in the lame-stream media of a white presidential candidate in a group photo with David Duke (that's a rhetorical question, because everyone remembers what happened when Duke endorsed a white candidate) ... but one hears nothing but crickets from the left when Odumbo entertains the likes of Sharpton, Wright and Farrakhan.

Perhaps if I repeat it you'll understand it better.
What a bunch of fucking morons. It's the one main thing (other than lying your asses off) you have in common with trump.
You are either so stupid you actually belive this kind of shit or you are just like my orange hair bitch. Trying to waste my time arguing easily debunked shit with the sleaze bags who bring it up.
You come up with complete bullshit to talk about, anything other than the orange headed elephant in the room who is shitting all over our country because he has to keep his base of morons (and their extremely short attention spans) amused.
What a fucking bunch of douche-bags.
It's easy to anticipate your moronic "who, us?" response so I'll sign off with a hearty "go fuck yourselves".
Be quick about it.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 08:00 AM
Imagine the hysterical outrage of the lib-retards in the lame-stream media of a white presidential candidate in a group photo with David Duke (that's a rhetorical question, because everyone remembers what happened when Duke endorsed a white candidate) ... but one hears nothing but crickets from the left when Odumbo entertains the likes of Sharpton, Wright and Farrakhan. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Actually the media made a huge deal out of Wright being his pastor....if I remember correctly, Obama made a make or break speech.

So your memory is selective or short.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 08:02 AM

Obama still thinks he is President...could you provide a link or is that just your belief? Originally Posted by WTF
Perhaps if I repeat it you'll understand it better. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I understood you the first time.

I then asked you if that was just your belief or do you have evidence that Obama still thinks he is President. I asked you to provide a link if so.
What a bunch of fucking morons. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Is Munchie turning on his own now? Like this pic better?

This one is a "two-fer"!

CryBaby Schumer loves him some PREDATOR too!

Hey ... Munch ... Predators who stick together lose together!!!!

Must be an Anti-Trumper Rally!!!!

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1060427575]Is Munchie turning on his own now? Like this pic better?

Makes me think of Blazing Saddles. "Hey, where are the white women at?"
This infatuation has been going on for awhile ....

What's his right hand up to .... the wrist?

The damn internet lied to me!!! Go Figure!!! And I read what I wanted to be true!!!

Do I have to go stand in the corner with StinkingShit!!! Lol

Please accept my apology!,!!
I always laugh when i see things like this..
WHY WOULD The CBC have let in people to take pictures, then turned around and said "GIVE US THE PICTURES cause we don't want them pics to leak out..."
I always laugh when i see things like this..
WHY WOULD The CBC have let in people to take pictures, then turned around and said "GIVE US THE PICTURES cause we don't want them pics to leak out..." Originally Posted by garhkal

How about the "other folks" .... "I want my picture with you, but I don't want anyone to know I was here." Money?
Actually the media made a huge deal out of Wright being his pastor....if I remember correctly, Obama made a make or break speech.

So your memory is selective or short. Originally Posted by WTF

Point of fact is that the lame-stream media's outrage in 2008 over Odumbo voluntarily sitting in Wright's congregation for some twenty years and listening to Wright's racist diatribes didn't nearly equal their screeching in 2016 about Duke's unsolicited endorsement.