The Passing on of Defective DNA, and Other Stupdidity

Uh, no, just your apparent disregard for facts and statistics (though thanks for your opinion) will come under dispute (attack is so dramatic, quit being such a drama queen please) so I would opine that makes some of us a "Gang of Informed's" instead. Apparently you haven't read a whole lot of US history and you didn't note the steep decline of voilent crime all over the nation beginning in the 1990's? But of course you didn't if you see any of the lamestream news (especially local) that tends to just show inflammatory and sickening violence for ratings.

Didn't you hear about Prohibition and all the organized crime (speaking of drugs and gangs) if fostered or how about the killings of slaves and blacks in the South before 1865 or for 100 years after under Jim Crow, speaking of racism. Then there is the genocide against Native Americans (technically it may not classify as genocide for a couple of reasons, but pretty damn close) not to mention the incarceration of the Japanese and laws against Chinese immigration, plus the violence of the West for most of the 19th century. America has always been a violent and degenerate country in many ways which makes its contradictions all the more ironic and interesting. If anything, we actually may be better than we ever were (except if you take Andy Griffith and My Three Sons as documentaries) in terms of degenerate violence and racism. Very few of us were even alive when this nation was the "once great nations" that JL is eulogizing so who really gets to define how "great" our nation was? The old white men who wrote the history books of the time or women, jews (JL - that one was for you. Ask some older Jews how great this nation was to them since many had to change their names and even discard their religion and culture to fit in) blacks, Native Americans, gays? Do any of them count?

If you are talking about decline in the international sense, then I would submit that because other nations have grown up and gotten stronger does not make it a decline for us. If you were the older brother in a large family with boys, just because you could always beat your younger siblings up until they grew up and became men does not mean that you have declined. Besides, just being the strongest industrial and military power (which we actually were for a very very short period of time) does not necessarily make us the greatest nation, so conversely, not being that industrial/military behemoth does not diminish us IMHO, but actually may make us a better nation overall. That is just my opinion so take it or leave it, but I think there are some salient points I made against your thesis. Originally Posted by austxjr
We are merely being propped up by 1 trillion a year in QE2, 600 billion a year in deficit spending, and accumulated capital from great companies and inventions, all of which were formerly run by white men.
Without us in charge, you will eventually crash and burn. Then you will be begging your Chinese masters not to slay you.
Just shameful. Your parents must be so proud of the son they raised. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When they were alive, they felt the same way.

"Robin Hood - Men in Tights" Rabbi Tuckman (Mel Brooks) uses it to describe the Merry Men when they first meet.

Robin Hood: You are entering the territory of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.
Rabbi Tuckman: Faygeles?
Merry Men: [clears their throats, trying to act macho]
Robin Hood: No, no. We're straight. Just... merry.
Not his best movie, but you know, it ain't enough to get you out of this.

your posts are incredibly xenophobic, hateful and an embarrassment to all of us who were brought up with "values."

your posts are incredibly xenophobic, hateful and an embarrassment to all of us who were brought up with "values." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ironic to call me xenophobic when I'm going to be a foreigner myself, soon. If you buy into America today, your "values" are phoniness, racial spoils, encouraging laziness, worshiping faggots, massive debts, letting voter fraud occur, and destroying our once great military.
True, not his best movie
Worshipping faggots ...

That about says it all Rocky!
I would change that to worshipping Gangstas, and that is really defective genes.
Worshipping faggots ...

That about says it all Rocky! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is what you liberals do - worship faggots. That could be the new symbol of liberalism - a bunch of guys with their cocks out, and guys like Assup, Timmy Boy, Big Lousie, and Randy4Dicks kneeling down in front of them, waiting for their chance to get cum on their face and enjoying it.
Yow! Hitting the sauce pretty hard today, aren't you Rocky?

your posts are incredibly xenophobic, hateful and an embarrassment to all of us who were brought up with "values." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess I'm backed up by my fellow countrymen and women back in Israel, though!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/29/wo...icks=true&_r=0

With concern growing about Israel’s international isolation after Europe’s recent move to ban the financing of Jewish institutions in the occupied West Bank, some hoped that the brutality and instability in the region might create sympathy abroad for Israel’s geopolitical challenge. At the same time, others worried that the changes in the neighborhood would make Israelis even more wary of the concessions necessary to make peace with the Palestinians — and that pressure on them would be relieved just as the American-brokered negotiations are getting under way.
“It’s another nail in the coffin in the vision of the left,” lamented Eva Illouz, a sociologist who is president of the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design here.
It’s going to rigidify the already powerful racist tendencies in Israeli society,” she said, worrying. “Most people are bad historians. They tend to ascribe the same logic to things that are not necessarily connected. That’s what I think is going to happen in the minds of most people. They’re going to comfort that Netanyahu narrative of ‘They all want us out, and we need to be very strong.’ ”
In conversations with two dozen people this week, many said this summer had spawned an “I-told-you-so” sensibility among Israelis, who had been far more skeptical than Americans and Europeans about the Arab Spring. There were repeated invocations of Ehud Barak’s infamous statement that Israel is a “villa in the jungle,” which caused controversy in 2006 but now is gaining traction even among liberals most sympathetic to the Arab cause.