Are there any reasonably attractive HWP Austin Providers in the 18 to 29 year age bracket that feel the Austin Forums are too hostile for you to post in?

Why would you care? You constantly state you have your own stable of whores, and don't patronize any of the ladies here. You only degrade, berate and chest pound about the "beauties" you own, or support. What's it to you Whispers? Go back to your own playground and STFU.! Originally Posted by nuglet
+1
That explains a lot.. Seems someone had a DADDY complex. Even if it's none of your business, you feel the need to control.. interesting.. barely. Originally Posted by nuglet
+1

I am one of those older, out of shape ladies and I wouldn't give Whispers the time of day with all the insults and board presence although he'd never call me anyways, and I'm glad. Even though I know I'm not in his demographic, there is no reason to put ANYONE down. Just because we aren't your personal choice doesn't mean that we aren't someone else's choice. Not all of the guys on here want those that are under 30.
We are all humans, we have feelings.
Why can't we get back to fun, uplifting threads that aren't outright cruel and mean spirited? Let's bring some humorous threads that aren't so damn negative. This is getting out of hand. I used to enjoy reading the co-ed, but now I dread glancing at it most of the time and barely even post here now.
I have never hurt or attacked anyone without provocation the way he does.
Silly Whiskers
When did the owners put an age or size limit on the ladies who can join and post here anyway?

Oh, that's right... They haven't!

I guess that means they all have just as much of a right to "post inane shit to CoED trying to get noticed" as the OP does.

Carry on. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
+++1,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00
so creative
I would post and communicate more on this part of the board if it were a little less judgmental and a little more friendly. Don't get me wrong... Some really great guys post here but it only takes a few to make me say eh I will pass and keep my conversations for other areas that are a little more welcoming... Maybe things have changed... I haven't checked this area is a while...

I thought about commenting on this post for a few days... It kinda looks like an open invitation to start in on those who comment. I figured I would share and see if it is that or being used as information to possibly change things.
I would post and communicate more on this part of the board if it were a little less judgmental and a little more friendly.

On the surface, I am not sure what you might get judged on.....

Don't get me wrong... Some really great guys post here but it only takes a few to make me say eh I will pass and keep my conversations for other areas that are a little more welcoming... Maybe things have changed... I haven't checked this area is a while...

You are not remotely like the old whores that are experiencing additional attention after making Austin CoEd their personal advertising forum..... If a thread is informative or light nature it could be received in a different light that those started by the same worn out old ones....

I thought about commenting on this post for a few days... It kinda looks like an open invitation to start in on those who comment. We will have to see. I figured I would share and see if it is that or being used as information to possibly change things. Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets

Many ladies simply use CoEd as an extension to their ads and a way to get visibility for the SIG lines that are nothing more than a recurring ad.

Give it a shot..... Ya never know..... If you want a truly honest assessment on how you will be received posting in Austin CoEd pick a subject matter of interest and start a thread turning off your signature line when doing so we will see what comes of it....

You are certainly better eye candy that any of the OIOs that have run amuck for far too long now.....

Look around... Your nothing like any of the ones posting over the last few months.....

If you are truly an independent provider posting as yourself and not pimped or a pimp posting you could be the new queen of Austin ECCIE.....

Many ladies simply use CoEd as an extension to their ads and a way to get visibility for the SIG lines that are nothing more than a recurring ad.

Give it a shot..... Ya never know..... If you want a truly honest assessment on how you will be received posting in Austin CoEd pick a subject matter of interest and start a thread turning off your signature line when doing so we will see what comes of it....

You are certainly better eye candy that any of the OIOs that have run amuck for far too long now.....

Look around... Your nothing like any of the ones posting over the last few months.....

If you are truly an independent provider posting as yourself and not pimped or a pimp posting you could be the new queen of Austin ECCIE.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
ladies, provider, eye candy, you .... You only said whore once in your reply... progress?
ladies, provider, eye candy, you .... You only said whore once in your reply... progress? Originally Posted by budman33
I'm polite to a lot of ladies.... I think when you finish your "assessment" you will have to admit there are a few whores that instigate shit and then sit back wanting to be defended......

Originally Posted by Whispers

My signature is certainly no type of ad. I actually made it when I first joined this site years ago. Over the years I have seen the creativity in the ladies signatures for attracting attention to their schedules but I never changed mine... Guess it just wasn't top on my priority list...

As far as who posts for me or manages me... I post myself... Not only do I post myself, I take 90% of my own photos, I drive myself, I design my own website and there is only one little lady in this world that gets any of my money. I consider myself to be very independent...

I will have to join in a bit more in this area and see how things go... Like mentioned before I haven't posted much in this area over the years due to some quick judgments and lack of respect from some... I can take a punch and have a great sense of humor but some seem to lack the intelligence to tell the difference between disrespect and just playing...
Hi Nikki - Glad you are here and willing to join in!

Your photos are lovely, btw.

Nice to 'meet' you in a cybery kind of way - bahaha

Aphrodite

Aphrodite Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Well thank you on both accounts
Nice to cyber meet cha to!

Aphrodite Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Hey! This isn't the welcome wagon where you old whores ride the coattails of a pretty young one that posts something..... The young lady is willing to give this place a shot..... and has responded in an on-subject manner.....
Well thank you on both accounts
Nice to cyber meet cha to! Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Be careful around that one.... She gets jealous easily......
I would post and communicate more on this part of the board if it were a little less judgmental and a little more friendly. Don't get me wrong... Some really great guys post here but it only takes a few to make me say eh I will pass and keep my conversations for other areas that are a little more welcoming... Maybe things have changed... I haven't checked this area is a while...

I thought about commenting on this post for a few days... It kinda looks like an open invitation to start in on those who comment. I figured I would share and see if it is that or being used as information to possibly change things. Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Hey! This isn't the welcome wagon where you old whores ride the coattails of a pretty young one that posts something..... The young lady is willing to give this place a shot..... and has responded in an on-subject manner..... Originally Posted by Whispers

Nikki - As you can see, CO-ED has changed a great deal. It is back to being an arena for both men and women (hence the name CO-ED) to share open discourse - regardless of age, sex, yada-yada,yada.

Speaking for myself, as a mature woman, I find value in some of the threads and disregard the rude/nasty comments that have no value or have the potential to be emotional-energy vampires.
I have a sense that you are not only pretty but also smart (with business savvy)...
So, having said that...
Sorry I missed you in the 'Welcome Wagon' - I rarely read there as there are more relevant places, for me to read, on Eccie.

We do need more women to contribute here.
So, yep this is me being a jealous bitch, btw...how am I doin'?

Miss A