Startung To Feel Yucky About aalll This........

Blow job beats beer, hands down. But taking a break from the hobby once in a while is a good thing. I go days at a time without it.
monogamas

?

Bye Felicia
Bro,
You've been around a long time. I've been able to spot you from your avatar for a long time. I know you'll make the right decision whatever you do. I've left for years at a time before. Do what you gotta do. Just before a sabbatical starts, maybe one of these gals will give you the cold beer blowjob. Ice cold up top - nice warm down below. Then you'll know.

Brewskies & BJs Unite!! Good luck.

LnH
The sex seems like its getting worse. More work. More expensive. Maybe i need to take a break from the hobby. Even tho i can easily affod it. . Starting 2 think i want a committed monogamas" relationship. Beer sounds good. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Lmao!!! Monogamous wtf!! If that is what you want then you must be starting to fall for all your hoes you see. Do what I do when you go in a session with a chick leave your feelings and heart and expectations in
the car and just take your dick with you, that way you can fuck!!fuck!!fuck!! all day every day with out feeling shit, expecting more or getting attach.

But what ever you do don't get married or jump in a relationship I can guarantee you will regret it buddy besides you will only cheat on who ever that unlucky girl will be. Lol
Why not a great BLOWJOB and beer dammit??!
...or some red wine!

So nothing wring with beer being good? right? Originally Posted by Bobster36
obviously not.. how many did you have while posting this? lol...

drunk + internet is never a good idea.
xo
Sometimes... you cant even pay for pussy and it feels horrible. Then i jerk off and save myself some money.
The sex seems like its getting worse. More work. More expensive. Maybe i need to take a break from the hobby. Even tho i can easily affod it. . Starting 2 think i want a committed monogamas" relationship. Beer sounds good. Originally Posted by Bobster36

Go out in style ... a three way with two tranny midgets.
how about blowjobs FOR beers instead for blowjobs AND beers
You dont go to the right ladies. Let me know if i can help. Im only a text away doll. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yep.
how about blowjobs FOR beers instead for blowjobs AND beers Originally Posted by pashunfroot
This is not a bar.
This is not a bar. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
AB, I would like to take you out for drinks.... at a bar.
  • km347
  • 02-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Eric's Big Bad Baptist.... good beer
Maybe you need to watch sports, drink a beer and get a blow job and then if your up to it a foot rub.....
He is kinda right though. I've been hearing this same bitching from some of my guys complaining about other experiences. Sorry man. You just need a really good massage and a blow job. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Amen!