What public/ semi- public place (other than cars) have you banged a provider??

Damn I need to start chillin at Macy's! ����
changing room,
beach,
parked convertible with the top down at night,
dark corner of a bar,
are all on my bucket list
changing room,
beach,
parked convertible with the top down at night,
dark corner of a bar,
are all on my bucket list Originally Posted by corona
🖒 to the parked convertible! That's creative! Dark corner of a bar is easily doable. Loose fitting dress or skirt and it's a piece of cake
Girlfriend insisted that I take her confession in the parking lot of a First Baptist Church (at night).
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-06-2018, 03:15 PM
I am a HUGE fan of public sex.

My fav was on the outside of the Stratosphere observation deck in Vegas. Also snuck off around a large boulder when we helicoptered into the Grand Canyon on a tour... with a few couples less than 100 yards away.

Seconded by a double couple blow jobs on the Texas Star. The day BigTex burned.

Cemeteries are also some of my favs... a picnic and playtime in the back where it's private...

A friend of mine has a rooftop patio that we fucked on in the rain...
I noticed ushers at the movie theaters now have these infrared monocular they they use to scan the crowd. Not sure if they were trying to catch people recording movies or having sex. I noticed a camera inside of one of the theatres in the back row.
Nothing crazy with a provider very discreet on those appts. Now When I’m in a relationships diff story. Probably the coolest one was back in the day at million dollar. Took my then girl friend there. Two strippers really liked her we went upstairs in the board room and they lets us do it while they watched. I think they told everyone because when we went back next time lots of different girls kept coming up to us. She was very embarrassed. 2 times at mavs game in bathroom and a bj at ipic movie theatre that’s why i don’t use the blankets they provide anymore. We had to use one for clean up. Lol . In school I did it anywhere I could get it. Didn’t care if I got caught. Lol
  • 4thor
  • 03-14-2018, 09:28 PM
Dressing Room
at Macys
and
A Dallas club unisex restroom
Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
I’ll meet you anywhere Felicityforyou!
Mmmm 4thor
~Ze~ is one I would like to have public sex with.

One time I ran into Laci, the female hobbyist, at Wizards on 75. I think she was with someone else, but I took her into the men's bathroom and had a quickie on the rather spacious men's room counter. Someone else walked in and I simply said, " Don't mind us". He did his business in a stall and scurried on out.
New Fine Arts (2 locations)
New Fine Arts (2 locations) Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
I hope you wore your rubbers... and by rubbers, I mean galoshes. The floors and seats can be nasty there. At least it was that way 15-20 years ago.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-17-2018, 03:32 PM
Oh shit, how could I forget about the late night romp on the cable car in San Francisco?!?!

The two operators, two other riders in the front, and me and my guy on the outside facing traffic, a long skirt... *swoon* I swear, even covered we gave passers by a show.

I think I am just a high risk sexhibitionist!
Local bar in Deep Ellum before it was cool,late 80's in the supply
closet. Great BBBj, got caught by the Bartender. Drinks were much better after.
Since it's all about escapades ...
Top floor Marriot of the off Canal. In a ball room set for the next day.
Bent her over on the back of my boat at Sneaky Pete's. A few people on the boat watching.
On a yacht in the Bahamas next to the captain. Got a high five from him after lol.
18th hole on a golf course when the greens keepers were starting their rounds. Girls dressing room at BDD, that was wild. Girls bathroom near the men's at BDD
Fun memories
In the back of a rented box truck in a Walmart parking lot.
Dressing room standing in 2 bags so they would think she was in there by herself.
Rented helicopter ride over the new Busch stadium in St. Louis. Pilot was totally cool with it.
Back in high school we screwed on the back stairs near the wrestling practice area.

Wow-thanks for making relive some great memories.

That’s enough for now.